• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Olympics Recruiting Strategy: 3-2-1 Success Plan

In summary, Ginny shared her "light bulb" moment with Jean Jonas of The Pampered Chef about using the Olympics as a recruiting tool at her parties. Jean responded back within 24 minutes and Ginny was amazed that she took the time to personally reply. Others in the conversation expressed their admiration for Jean and her involvement in their business.
Kitchen2u
I sent Jean Jonas my "light bulb" moment...with 24 minutes she emailed me back!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/olympics-recruiting-41690/

I find it amazing the lady has time to respond...I didn't expect a response back!

My email to Jean:

Hey Jean ~ I had a LIGHT BULB moment...sharing with you ~

The Olympics will be airing shortly (8.8.08) ~ I've decided at ALL of my parties during the Olympics run, I'm going to be saying this at my parties:

"Have you been watching the Olympics? Are they exciting!?!? Did you know The Pampered Chef has a GOLDEN opportunity waiting just for YOU? Check out the back of the catalog, see that picture? The Pampered Chef is offering YOU a GOLDEN opportunity to make YOUR dreams come true. For a LIMITED TIME, you can get this starter kit for as little as $77.50! If you take some information home tonight, I'll have a GOLDEN treat for you too!"

The treat will be GOLD foil wrapped chocolate coins in a cute cellophane bag!

Jean's response back to me:
Ginny,

Wahoo....thanks for the great email. I love what you are doing.

Let me know how it goes!!!

Jean Jonas
Senior VP of Sales
The Pampered Chef
630-261-3582

Achieve your dream....implement the 3-2-1 Success Plan

It may not even be her emailing me back personally, but it sure makes me feel special!

Last edited:
That is a GREAT idea!! And it is nice to have a quick response back whether it is her or not. If it is not her, then she must have to train a person like her to do the WOO HOO's!!!

Thanks for sharing with us all!

Kitchen2u said:
I sent Jean Joanas my "light bulb" moment...with 24 minutes she emailed me back!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/olympics-recruiting-41690/

I find it amazing the lady has time to respond...I didn't expect a response back!

My email to Jean:

Hey Jean ~ I had a LIGHT BULB moment...sharing with you ~

The Olympics will be airing shortly (8.8.08) ~ I've decided at ALL of my parties during the Olympics run, I'm going to be saying this at my parties:

"Have you been watching the Olympics? Are they exciting!?!? Did you know The Pampered Chef has a GOLDEN opportunity waiting just for YOU? Check out the back of the catalog, see that picture? The Pampered Chef is offering YOU a GOLDEN opportunity to make YOUR dreams come true. For a LIMITED TIME, you can get this starter kit for as little as $77.50! If you take some information home tonight, I'll have a GOLDEN treat for you too!"

The treat will be GOLD foil wrapped chocolate coins in a cute cellophane bag!

Jean's response back to me:
Ginny,

Wahoo....thanks for the great email. I love what you are doing.

Let me know how it goes!!!

Jean Jonas
Senior VP of Sales
The Pampered Chef
630-261-3582

Achieve your dream....implement the 3-2-1 Success Plan

It may not even be her emailing me back personally, but it sure makes me feel special!

Jean is my favorite person ever! She'll be at our director's retreat (that our National Exec Director is having) at the end of September. If only I would be a director by then! I'd love to hang out with her!

Cool idea! And very cool email from Jean...of course it was her!

Ginny, you are so special! Oh wait, you knew that already! :) *smooches*

leftymac said:
Jean is my favorite person ever! She'll be at our director's retreat (that our National Exec Director is having) at the end of September. If only I would be a director by then! I'd love to hang out with her!

Ok-you are in Fairfax.....is Patsy your NED???? How can I get in on this retreat if she isn't "related" to me??????

Awesome Ginny! I love your idea too!!

chefmeg said:
Ok-you are in Fairfax.....is Patsy your NED???? How can I get in on this retreat if she isn't "related" to me??????

Yes, Patsy is my NED and lives about 10 minutes from me. I've no idea how to get in on it, though! If you're not in her cluster, you probably can't.

leftymac said:
Yes, Patsy is my NED and lives about 10 minutes from me. I've no idea how to get in on it, though! If you're not in her cluster, you probably can't.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wanna come play!!!! I wish my lineage was one in which my ED & NED lived near me!!!

chefmeg said:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wanna come play!!!! I wish my lineage was one in which my ED & NED lived near me!!!

We're pretty lucky to live so close to her. Our cluster gets some GREAT training and support.

I don't dare say that ^ ^ ^ because her husband is probably bigger than me.

Wow Ginny what a GREAT idea! I love it, and I'm going to borrow it:)!

That's wonderful Ginny! I sent Jean an E-mail and didn't get a reply, but at NC she came over to me gave me a hug and thanked me for the e-mail! So it just may be her reply! :)

P.S. someone did reply telling me that the e-mail would be forwarded to Jean. Didn't want you to think there was no reply at all.

WAIT! Obviously my light bulb was burnt out...

I'm going to use this NOW!

Uhhh Duhhh Ginny!!!

Ginny, that is so cool!!!:D

Kitchen2u said:
WAIT! Obviously my light bulb was burnt out...
I'm going to use this NOW!

Uhhh Duhhh Ginny!!!

Or just not screwed in tight enough! :yuck::D:yuck::D

What a GREAT idea!! I LOVE it!! I am going to use it too!!
if that is alright with you!!

pampered.chris said:
What a GREAT idea!! I LOVE it!! I am going to use it too!!
if that is alright with you!!

Of course you can! I post things HOPING it will help out others!

Great idea, Ginny! I'll be looking for it in the next CN!!!

twinkie10 said:
Great idea, Ginny! I'll be looking for it in the next CN!!!

Hope not...the nect CN will be too late! LOL :D

Ginny...that is too cool! I love her too, she is just full of energy and funny....all while being a smart business woman!

leftymac said:

HEY!
Is your NED Patsy McGovern?
I am hoping to attend that retreat :)

Kitchen2u said:
Hope not...the nect CN will be too late! LOL :D

Duh!! Okay, maybe the next PC Newswire :)

What is "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!"?

"Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!" is a cookbook written by renowned chef Jean Jonas, featuring over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for everyday cooking.

What makes "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!" unique?

The cookbook not only includes mouth-watering recipes, but also personal stories and tips from Jean Jonas herself, making it a personal and engaging cooking experience.

Is "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the cookbook is designed for both experienced and novice cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills.

Are the ingredients used in "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!" easy to find?

Absolutely! The cookbook features recipes that use common and accessible ingredients, making it easy for anyone to recreate the dishes in their own kitchen.

Can I find different types of recipes in "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. There is something for everyone in "Gosh, I Love Jean Jonas!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views