• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Gooey Caramel Corn Bars Recipe for Meeting Tomorrow Night

In summary, Gooey Caramel Corn Bars are a delicious and decadent dessert made with cornflakes, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and chocolate chips. They can be made using different types of cereal and should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for longer storage. They are not gluten-free, but can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free ingredients.
DebPC
Staff member
Making this recipe for our meeting tomorrow night.
What is Caramel coated popcorn and peanut mix? The recipe calls for 2- 4.25 oz bags??? About 5 cups.
Thanks!

Thank you! It's been decades since I've bought or had some.

Don't feel bad. I made 4 trips to the grocery store when the choc. caramel brownies came out looking for chocolate covered caramels. Boy did I feel dumb when I realized it was Rollo's!

Random tip: If your grocery store ever doesn't have caramel candies for this, a girl on my team found you can substitute rolos for the chocolate chips and caramels!

1. What are Gooey Caramel Corn Bars?

Gooey Caramel Corn Bars are a delicious and decadent dessert made with a base of crispy cornflakes, gooey caramel, and topped with a layer of chocolate. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavors.

2. How do you make Gooey Caramel Corn Bars?

To make Gooey Caramel Corn Bars, you will need cornflakes, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and chocolate chips. You will first melt the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup together on the stove. Then, pour the mixture over the cornflakes and mix until they are well coated. Press the mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Once cooled, melt the chocolate chips and spread over the top of the bars. Let them cool completely before cutting and serving.

3. Can you use a different type of cereal for Gooey Caramel Corn Bars?

Yes, you can use a different type of cereal for Gooey Caramel Corn Bars. Some other options include rice cereal, shredded wheat, or even pretzel pieces. Just make sure to adjust the amount of cereal used to match the same amount of cornflakes in the recipe.

4. How should Gooey Caramel Corn Bars be stored?

Gooey Caramel Corn Bars should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for about 3-4 days. If you want to keep them longer, you can store them in the fridge for up to a week.

5. Are Gooey Caramel Corn Bars gluten-free?

No, Gooey Caramel Corn Bars are not gluten-free as they contain cornflakes, which may contain gluten. However, you can make them gluten-free by using a gluten-free cereal and ensuring that all other ingredients are also gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
feather18
  • Kitchen Diva