• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving TPampered Chef: Goodbye and Best Wishes

In summary, Donna has decided to leave her job at TPC. She thanks everyone for their help and guidance throughout her business, and says she'll be around for awhile. She also says goodbye and good luck to everyone.
DZmom
Hey everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but I'm leaving TPC. Due to some personal issues, I've decided that I just can't spend anymore money or energy on this business. I really appreciate everyone's help and guidance throughout my business and wish you each much success. I'll be hanging around for awhile so be sure to keep me updated on where TPC is taking you next year and all the specials.

Goodbye and good luck to you Donna.

Good luck to you Donna!

Sorry to see you go. May life bring you many wonderful things.

Sorry to see you go - good luck to you! If yo uwant to unload some of your business supplies don't forget to post them over on The Trading Post! Or hang onto them - maybe you'll change your mind & come back to us!!!! :D

Good luck on your new journey!

Sorry to see your go!! Good Luck to you Donna!

Good luck to you

Good luck Donna :)

Good luck to you, Donna. Sorry to hear you're hanging up your apron. Definitely keep it around, though, incase you can do it again in the future!

sorry to hear that but i know that its get tough at times and i hope that you find success in whatever you do next.
amber #495750

Best Wishes and I hope all is good in the end.

Good luck Donna - wish you much happiness and success in your life!

Donna~ I"m Shocked! :eek: I am sad to see you go so keep us updated on how you're doing and how you're doing with your pregnancy!:D

You know you have a year to come back it things change! Good luck with what comes next for you. We'll miss you here!

Good Luck with the future.... and with yoru pregancy !!

Good luck Donna! Take care of yourself and your baby!!! :D

OMG !! I'm shocked too! Some of these names are familiar to me... and yours is one that is very familiar... I start feeling like I know you guys!
I wish you luck!
I'm sure it was a hard decision, so I'm sure since this is what you decided, it is something that you really must do. No matter how hard.
Best of luck to you! And Merry Christmas!

I am shocked also! Have a healthy pregnancy; and best wishes to you in all that you do:) Sorry to see you go!

I too am surprised! You have been a good contributer to this forum and will be missed.

Good luck to you in all that you do. Be happy!

Sad to see you go!:( :(

It's going to be sad to see you go! We wish you the best and just like Chef Kearns said you do have a whole year to think about coming back. Sometimes people get burned out and need to take some time for themselves. Hope you have a healthy and wonderful pregnancy. Keep in touch. [email protected]

Debbie

I'm sorry that you've decided to leave PC, but I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy and in the future. Maybe pop in sometimes and let us know how you are! Good luck!

Sorry to see you leave and good luck:) :)

Sorry to see you go. Blessings as you step into your next adventure!

I"m really going to miss you too!!!Good Luck and take Care in all that you do. Please pop in from time to time!

Liz

1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef?

There are a variety of reasons why someone may choose to leave Pampered Chef. Some common reasons include pursuing other career opportunities, relocating, or taking a break from direct sales.

2. Will you still be a Pampered Chef consultant after you leave?

No, once I leave Pampered Chef, I will no longer be a consultant for the company. However, I will always have fond memories and continue to support the brand as a satisfied customer.

3. What will happen to my orders and rewards if my consultant is leaving Pampered Chef?

If your consultant is leaving Pampered Chef, you have the option to transfer your orders and rewards to a new consultant or have them shipped directly to you. You can discuss this with your consultant before they leave to make arrangements.

4. How can I stay connected with Pampered Chef after my consultant leaves?

You can stay connected with Pampered Chef by joining their official social media pages and following their blog for updates, recipes, and product information. You can also attend virtual or in-person cooking classes and parties hosted by other consultants.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products after my consultant leaves?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products even after your consultant leaves. You can place orders through a new consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend virtual or in-person cooking classes and parties hosted by other consultants to continue trying out new products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
WonderMonkey