• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Pampered Chef and Cutco Sales: April Fools or for Real?

In summary, Rae has decided to leave both PC and CS, citing that she is simply not cut out for business. She thanks everyone for their support and friendship, and promises to miss some but not others. She jokes that she might run into some of her friends in Chicago some July, and farewells them all.
raebates said:
I've decided to leave both PC and CS. I've decided that, after almost 5 years, I'm simply not cut out for this business. I want to thank you all for your support and friendship.

I wish you all the best in your businesses. I will miss some of you. Others of you, not so much.

Maybe I'll run into a few of you in Chicago some July.

Goodbye.

April Fools! Boy, you people are easy. LOL!

Rae~

You are a shit! LOL

For those of you who know me, you know that I don't cuss much...but for some reason that was the only thing I could call Rae. I was even thinking as I was reading it, that she must be pulling a joke, but then part of me thought maybe she was being serious! (My grandma used to call me that when I was being devilish...she said it in a loving way, if that makes sense...)

Rae just got on did not read the spoiler you had me fooled. lol

raebates said:
One too many postings of that Mr. Weenie sign, Mister. :grumpy: LOL!

Just for you, then.
a_takethatfoo.gif

Thumbnail size. Click on it to get the entire effect.

raebates said:
I've decided to leave both PC and CS. I've decided that, after almost 5 years, I'm simply not cut out for this business. I want to thank you all for your support and friendship.

I wish you all the best in your businesses. I will miss some of you. Others of you, not so much.

Maybe I'll run into a few of you in Chicago some July.

Goodbye.

April Fools! Boy, you people are easy. LOL!

I knew you were teasing... PC is in your blood....like doing toe touches in your sleep and then craving bacon. ♪♫♪:rolleyes:

Ah, Kelly and Kacey, you know me so well. ;)KG, you always make me smile.

Well I started reading your thread and thought, "no way!" Then almost immediately thought, "April Fools," and I'm so glad I was right!

<h2>1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef and Cutco?</h2><p>After almost 5 years in these businesses, I have come to the realization that it is not the right fit for me. I have decided to pursue other opportunities that align better with my interests and skills.</p><h2>2. Is this an April Fools' joke?</h2><p>No, this is not an April Fools' joke. I have given this decision a lot of thought and have decided it is best for me to move on from Pampered Chef and Cutco.</p><h2>3. Will you still be involved with Pampered Chef and Cutco in any capacity?</h2><p>At this time, I do not have any plans to stay involved with either business. I am fully stepping away and focusing on my future endeavors.</p><h2>4. How will this impact your customers and team members?</h2><p>I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition for my customers and team members. I will be in touch with them to discuss their options and provide support during this time.</p><h2>5. Do you have any regrets about your time with Pampered Chef and Cutco?</h2><p>While it was not the right fit for me in the end, I am grateful for the experiences and friendships I have gained during my time with these businesses. I have no regrets and wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.</p>

1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef and Cutco?

After almost 5 years in these businesses, I have come to the realization that it is not the right fit for me. I have decided to pursue other opportunities that align better with my interests and skills.

2. Is this an April Fools' joke?

No, this is not an April Fools' joke. I have given this decision a lot of thought and have decided it is best for me to move on from Pampered Chef and Cutco.

3. Will you still be involved with Pampered Chef and Cutco in any capacity?

At this time, I do not have any plans to stay involved with either business. I am fully stepping away and focusing on my future endeavors.

4. How will this impact your customers and team members?

I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition for my customers and team members. I will be in touch with them to discuss their options and provide support during this time.

5. Do you have any regrets about your time with Pampered Chef and Cutco?

While it was not the right fit for me in the end, I am grateful for the experiences and friendships I have gained during my time with these businesses. I have no regrets and wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • minirottie