• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Pampered Chef and Cutco Sales: April Fools or for Real?

In summary, Rae has decided to leave both PC and CS, citing that she is simply not cut out for business. She thanks everyone for their support and friendship, and promises to miss some but not others. She jokes that she might run into some of her friends in Chicago some July, and farewells them all.
raebates
Staff member
I've decided to leave both PC and CS. I've decided that, after almost 5 years, I'm simply not cut out for this business. I want to thank you all for your support and friendship.I wish you all the best in your businesses. I will miss some of you. Others of you, not so much. Maybe I'll run into a few of you in Chicago some July.Goodbye.
April Fools! Boy, you people are easy. LOL!

Holy crow!!
Thanks for the wake up
xoxo,
CHeryl

You got me Rae!

Got me, too!! My first thought was "WHAT":eek::eek::eek:...then "whew" can you guess we need you around here???:blushing:

Wow !!!! You go tme as well- At first, I thought youmeant PC, then I saw it was CS, and thought, well ok- but then read the spoiler !!!

Yeah, good sarcasm and comic relief is hard to find. LOL!

Okay that was not good.

Rae, I read the thread title under new posts and thought 'bull%$#!' you're full of it. LOL...good one though! I knew there would be lots of posts already. The only way I knew was I just woke up 1/2 hour ago and my daughter already pulled a April fool's prank...way to go Rae! :D

You know me well, Jodi. :)

Gee, I didn't see that one coming up Hwy 31.;)Of course, that means you also found the End of the Internet?

Last edited:
I actually was almost in tears and thought the poor thing I read her schedule yesterday on another post and she just lost the pig lady (sorry can't remember the exact term of endearment) no wonder she is giving it up.

I got a headache after reading your post! I am so glad it was a joke!

All I thought was "what the heck :eek: she can't leave us!!!"

I should have remembered it was April fools day. DS was asking if I had any "material" he could use on his bus driver. They joke around all the time.

Glad its only April Fools day, Rae!

Kelly V.

I really didn't mean to cause so many people stress. I assure you that I have no intention of quitting either PC or CS any time soon.

Your Spoiler says it all, Rae. ;)

As I would say (affectionately) to my kids.

Rae, you're a stinker!

But really,

1) I'm glad it was a joke

and

2) You did make me laugh :D

raebates said:
I really didn't mean to cause so many people stress. I assure you that I have no intention of quitting either PC or CS any time soon.

No stress here, you made my morning really! You made me laugh!

Kelly V.

You're such a goof!!! :D Thanks, we needed the laugh!

You got me!

Oh tooo funny Rae!! I was thinking exactly what Jodi did - lol!!

Rae- not nice to give me a scare like that this early in the morning! Glad it was only a joke!!

Just waking up on the west coast. My first thought was it isn't like Rae to rant. Hope you all have a great day!

Good One! I was freaking out...first Beth....now you.......! GLAD it was just a prank. Got me awake this am anyway. Now I'm ready for anything my 2nd graders might throw at me. Reminds me to get out a "following directions" test that I have.

raebates said:
I've decided to leave both PC and CS. I've decided that, after almost 5 years, I'm simply not cut out for this business. I want to thank you all for your support and friendship.

I wish you all the best in your businesses.
I will miss some of you. Others of you, not so much.
Was it something I said? Or was it just the Mr. Weenie sign?

raebates said:
I've decided to leave both PC and CS. I've decided that, after almost 5 years, I'm simply not cut out for this business. I want to thank you all for your support and friendship.

I wish you all the best in your businesses. I will miss some of you. Others of you, not so much.

Maybe I'll run into a few of you in Chicago some July.

Goodbye.
Run into how? In a bus?

:D

Nobody's commented on the April Fool's joke I hid in one of my posts.

Um, a little obscure there, Beaker's Mom.;)

chefann said:

Must have hidden it too well...

You goof! Made me smile today!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Um, a little obscure there, Beaker's Mom.

;)

Well, I didn't want people to be pointed to it! I wanted people to find it and think it's real. :)

WOW!!!
At first I was like WHAT!!! then I remembered what day it was and I hoped you were just being a stinker!

Have a great Day Rae!

OMG, YOU TOTALLY HAD ME REA! :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Was it something I said? Or was it just the Mr. Weenie sign?

One too many postings of that Mr. Weenie sign, Mister. :grumpy: LOL!

kcjodih said:
Rae, I read the thread title under new posts and thought 'bull%$#!' you're full of it. LOL...good one though! I knew there would be lots of posts already. The only way I knew was I just woke up 1/2 hour ago and my daughter already pulled a April fool's prank...way to go Rae! :D

I was right there with ya Jodi! I knew she couldn't be serious! LOL!

I'm rarely serious. I'm afraid the seriousness will stick and I'll become like many of my family members.

I was so confused especially after reading FB this morning... Okay...SAHMamaw here. I have two little people all morning and luckily they are too young to understand
April Fool's Day! Shame on you! LOL!

Gotta watch out for me. I'm sneaky.

When I signed on this morning & saw this post I was SO upset, I'm glad I waited till now to read it....;)

chefann said:
Run into how? In a bus?

:D

You never know. I can be dangerous. :balloon:

I don't usually read that thread where you hid your joke. Just for you, I did today, though. Bad. Really bad. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the scare, Rae! Good thing I thought twice and read on and then I laughed.

The really funny thing is that I had to edit the silly thing 3 times, adding a sentence or two each time, in order to keep the spoiler from being spoiled in the easy reveal.

I think that was to funny Rae...

omg...you had me too!

I was like, "nooooo"

glad it was a joke!!

kcjodih said:

i thought the same thing this morning. i never thought id wake up thinking about KG ... but i did & wondered what would happen on CS today..

You people will never be rid of me.

raebates said:
You people will never be rid of me....

she says with an evil laugh....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I'm very good at that laugh, Becky.

not funny!!!! What would we do without you around here????

Well, I am very relieved that you were just foolin' us. After Beth up and left us here, I get nervous when I see something like that! What would we ever do without you?!

I was confused (and I'm not even blonde...) when you said you were through and then that you'd see us in Chicago. SO glad it was a joke!

<h2>1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef and Cutco?</h2><p>After almost 5 years in these businesses, I have come to the realization that it is not the right fit for me. I have decided to pursue other opportunities that align better with my interests and skills.</p><h2>2. Is this an April Fools' joke?</h2><p>No, this is not an April Fools' joke. I have given this decision a lot of thought and have decided it is best for me to move on from Pampered Chef and Cutco.</p><h2>3. Will you still be involved with Pampered Chef and Cutco in any capacity?</h2><p>At this time, I do not have any plans to stay involved with either business. I am fully stepping away and focusing on my future endeavors.</p><h2>4. How will this impact your customers and team members?</h2><p>I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition for my customers and team members. I will be in touch with them to discuss their options and provide support during this time.</p><h2>5. Do you have any regrets about your time with Pampered Chef and Cutco?</h2><p>While it was not the right fit for me in the end, I am grateful for the experiences and friendships I have gained during my time with these businesses. I have no regrets and wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.</p>

1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef and Cutco?

After almost 5 years in these businesses, I have come to the realization that it is not the right fit for me. I have decided to pursue other opportunities that align better with my interests and skills.

2. Is this an April Fools' joke?

No, this is not an April Fools' joke. I have given this decision a lot of thought and have decided it is best for me to move on from Pampered Chef and Cutco.

3. Will you still be involved with Pampered Chef and Cutco in any capacity?

At this time, I do not have any plans to stay involved with either business. I am fully stepping away and focusing on my future endeavors.

4. How will this impact your customers and team members?

I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition for my customers and team members. I will be in touch with them to discuss their options and provide support during this time.

5. Do you have any regrets about your time with Pampered Chef and Cutco?

While it was not the right fit for me in the end, I am grateful for the experiences and friendships I have gained during my time with these businesses. I have no regrets and wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • minirottie