• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Stoneware Dessert Recipes for Your Next Show

In summary, the "Good Show Dessert Recipe" is a layered dessert made with fresh fruit, cream cheese, and cookie crumbs. The ingredients include cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, fresh fruit, crushed cookies, and melted butter. Any type of fresh fruit can be used and the dessert can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
pckellyd
Gold Member
What's a good dessert recipe for a show that uses the stoneware. I have the lg bar pan, fluted pan, pizza stone, DCB, rectangle baker, and somewhere the 8" square.

The nutty carmel brownies are out because of nut allergies at the show.

I'm suggesting the Amaretto pastries (no problems with almonds) and want one more to suggest.

You can replace the nuts with pretzels in the brownie recipe. I believe it's in the Cook's Tip or notes section at the end of the recipe.

I actually left the nuts out entirely due to allergies at a show and people still loved it. I did not put the brown sugar on the top.

What about one of the microwave cakes in the fluted stone? The lemon one is awesome (good for a spring show). I believe you use the lemon delight cake mix, add 3 eggs and I used the cheesecake flavored pudding mix, then after it came out of the microwave I topped with some lemon frosting, but you could just use powdered sugar or cream cheese frosting. I think there is white chocolate chips in it too, but I don't think that I used those, either way, very good! there are a ton of other recipes too. Chocolate cake mix with a can of cherry pie filling is really good...

Chocolate Chip Sensation or the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries get my vote! :)

Summer Berry Shortcakes (for large bar pan)
Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries (fluted stone pan)
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding (deep covered baker)
Lemon Chiffon Dessert Squares (rectangular baker)

I LOVE the summer berry shortcakes bc it uses stoneware and cookware! I too have made the brownies without nuts, and they are still just as delicious!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your list of stoneware with us. I have a delicious dessert recipe that is perfect for your upcoming show. It's a Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake made in the rectangle baker. The stoneware creates the perfect crispy crust while keeping the inside moist and fluffy. Plus, the combination of tangy lemon and sweet blueberries is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Let me know if you would like the recipe, and I'll be happy to share it with you. Happy baking!

1. What is the "Good Show Dessert Recipe"?

The "Good Show Dessert Recipe" is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion. It is a layered dessert made with a combination of fresh fruit, cream cheese, and cookie crumbs.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the "Good Show Dessert Recipe"?

The ingredients for the "Good Show Dessert Recipe" include cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, fresh fruit (such as strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries), crushed cookies, and melted butter.

3. Can I use any type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fresh fruit that you prefer for the "Good Show Dessert Recipe". Some popular options include strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, or even mango. You can also mix and match different fruits to create your own unique variation of the dessert.

4. How do I assemble the "Good Show Dessert Recipe"?

To assemble the "Good Show Dessert Recipe", you will need to start by mixing together the cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Then, in a separate bowl, mix together the crushed cookies and melted butter. Layer the cream cheese mixture and cookie crumbs in a serving dish, and top with your choice of fresh fruit. Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the dish. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

5. Can I make the "Good Show Dessert Recipe" ahead of time?

Yes, the "Good Show Dessert Recipe" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It is recommended to assemble the dessert no more than 24 hours before serving to ensure freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies