1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Good Show Desset Recipe

1. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

What's a good dessert recipe for a show that uses the stoneware. I have the lg bar pan, fluted pan, pizza stone, DCB, rectangle baker, and somewhere the 8" square.

The nutty carmel brownies are out because of nut allergies at the show.

I'm suggesting the Amaretto pastries (no problems with almonds) and want one more to suggest.

Mar 31, 2009
  2. hollye44

hollye44 Member

You can replace the nuts with pretzels in the brownie recipe. I believe it's in the Cook's Tip or notes section at the end of the recipe.

Mar 31, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I actually left the nuts out entirely due to allergies at a show and people still loved it. I did not put the brown sugar on the top.

Mar 31, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

What about one of the microwave cakes in the fluted stone? The lemon one is awesome (good for a spring show). I believe you use the lemon delight cake mix, add 3 eggs and I used the cheesecake flavored pudding mix, then after it came out of the microwave I topped with some lemon frosting, but you could just use powdered sugar or cream cheese frosting. I think there is white chocolate chips in it too, but I don't think that I used those, either way, very good! there are a ton of other recipes too. Chocolate cake mix with a can of cherry pie filling is really good...

Mar 31, 2009
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Chocolate Chip Sensation or the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries get my vote! :)

Mar 31, 2009
  6. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Summer Berry Shortcakes (for large bar pan)
    Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries (fluted stone pan)
    Caramel Apple Bread Pudding (deep covered baker)
    Lemon Chiffon Dessert Squares (rectangular baker)

7. JBigler

JBigler Novice Member

I LOVE the summer berry shortcakes bc it uses stoneware and cookware! I too have made the brownies without nuts, and they are still just as delicious!

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?