• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Show Desset Recipe

pckellyd

Gold Member
Jan 18, 2009
What's a good dessert recipe for a show that uses the stoneware. I have the lg bar pan, fluted pan, pizza stone, DCB, rectangle baker, and somewhere the 8" square.

The nutty carmel brownies are out because of nut allergies at the show.

I'm suggesting the Amaretto pastries (no problems with almonds) and want one more to suggest.

hollye44

Nov 4, 2007
You can replace the nuts with pretzels in the brownie recipe. I believe it's in the Cook's Tip or notes section at the end of the recipe.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I actually left the nuts out entirely due to allergies at a show and people still loved it. I did not put the brown sugar on the top.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
What about one of the microwave cakes in the fluted stone? The lemon one is awesome (good for a spring show). I believe you use the lemon delight cake mix, add 3 eggs and I used the cheesecake flavored pudding mix, then after it came out of the microwave I topped with some lemon frosting, but you could just use powdered sugar or cream cheese frosting. I think there is white chocolate chips in it too, but I don't think that I used those, either way, very good! there are a ton of other recipes too. Chocolate cake mix with a can of cherry pie filling is really good...

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Summer Berry Shortcakes (for large bar pan)
Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries (fluted stone pan)
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding (deep covered baker)
Lemon Chiffon Dessert Squares (rectangular baker)

JBigler

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2008
I LOVE the summer berry shortcakes bc it uses stoneware and cookware! I too have made the brownies without nuts, and they are still just as delicious!