• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Recipes for Open House

You can't really tell in the picture, but it's a deep purple. Borrow anything you need from your director or clustermates. Have a great time and enjoy meeting your neighbors!
KennethandTiffany
Okay, I am about $85 away from my SS2 Bonus and I am determined to get it! I am going to have an open house/spring fling at my home at the end of the month and I don't want to actually do a demo. I don't know any of my neighbors other than the lady across the street and I would like to have time to mingle and meet everyone (that is assuming people actually show up!) I don't know what I need to make that will sit okay without getting yucky or cold. I thought about making the pro puffs, but I know when I made them before the filling got kinda runny after sitting out for a little bit. Any ideas on how to fix that? I would like to make something in the cookware and also on a stone, HELP! I have no bookings left and I need to get my name out there and get some shows! I am doing raffle tickets for the host benefits. The flyer I am putting out has the time and place info on one side and the different ways to get tickets on the other. I am just putting them on mailboxes because my community is fairly large and it would take me forever to actually walk around to each person's house (especially with all four of my kids!) Any tips on how to make this a success? I would like to come out of it with several bookings for may and june. I thought about doing a book to look but I don't want to get to complicated with the points and that too...is that too much for non-PCers to understand? Sometimes people get confused about how it all works. Thanks! Oh, I was going to do it on the 30th but I need submit it by that night, so if I draw a name who isn't ready to place their host order that night, I am out of luck! Is there a nice way to tell them they have to order then? What if the person isn't there? Maybe I should change it to Friday...our neighborhood is doing a big cookout get-together on Saturday so I don't think people would come then. I think I am stressing out too much!!! :confused:

Friday seems like a better deal...I would make the turtle fudge skillet cake and display it on the SA large square on the upturned large bowl. Put the skillet next to it to show it off, of course! Bake a ring or wreath on the large round stone and display it on the woven round server. Serve munchies in simple additions. Make dip with the dill mix and serve it with veggies crinkle cut in the chilzanne (great to promo that with summer coming up!) Borrow anything you need from your director or clustermates! Have a great time and enjoy meeting your neighbors!

I had an open house last week and made the clubhouse chicken squares. That went over big and it's a great cold dish, so good for open house. Also, made the bistro chicken ring, pineapple upside down cake in family skillet, Tiramisu brownie squares, cheese ball and crackers. Had low attendance, but 1 booking and looks like it will end up a $500 show when I close. Good luck!

pcjeanie said:
I had an open house last week and made the clubhouse chicken squares. That went over big and it's a great cold dish, so good for open house. Also, made the bistro chicken ring, pineapple upside down cake in family skillet, Tiramisu brownie squares, cheese ball and crackers. Had low attendance, but 1 booking and looks like it will end up a $500 show when I close. Good luck!

The Athenian Cheese Spread is amazing!!! You make it ahead, can put parchment paper on the chillzanne and leave it on there for a few hours. Put assorted crackers in a basket. I use my small stainless bowl to mold it more dome like.

Hi there! I completely understand your determination to reach your SS2 Bonus and I am here to help you make your open house/spring fling a success! I have a few ideas for you to consider. First, for your cookware demonstration, I would suggest making something simple like a one-pot pasta dish or a skillet meal. These dishes can be kept warm in the cookware and will still be delicious even if they sit out for a little while. For your stone demonstration, you could make a dessert like the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza or the Fruit Pizza, which can also be kept warm in the oven or on the grill. As for the pro puffs, one way to prevent the filling from getting runny is to make sure the puffs are completely cooled before filling them. You can also try using a thicker filling, such as cream cheese, to prevent any leakage. For your raffle tickets, I would suggest offering additional tickets for anyone who brings a friend to the open house. This will not only help increase attendance, but also potentially lead to more bookings. Regarding the book to look, it may be a bit too complicated for non-PCers to understand. Instead, you could offer a special discount or free gift for anyone who books a show at the open house. This will still incentivize people to book without having to explain the points system. If you do end up drawing a name of someone who isn't ready to place their host order that night, you can politely remind them that the host benefits are only available for orders placed that night. You can also offer to hold the order for a few days if they need some time to decide. Lastly, changing the date to Friday may be a good idea since your neighborhood is having a cookout on Saturday. This will give your guests a chance to attend both events. I hope these tips help alleviate some of your stress and I wish you all the best for a successful open house! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the opportunity to meet new people in your community. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Good luck!

What types of recipes are recommended for an open house?

For an open house, it is best to stick to finger foods and small bites that are easy to eat while mingling. Some popular options include mini quiches, bruschetta, meatballs, cheese platters, and fruit skewers.

Can I make the recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of our recipes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until the open house. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for open houses. Some options include roasted vegetable crostini, hummus platter, and vegan spinach and artichoke dip.

Are there any gluten-free recipes available?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions. We have a selection of gluten-free recipes, such as chicken lettuce wraps, stuffed mushrooms, and gluten-free crackers with dip.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Of course! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. Many of our recipes can be made using our cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. Check the recipe for specific recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies