• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Pampered Chef Dessert for a Baby Shower?

In summary, some good recipe ideas for a baby shower include mini quiches, fruit skewers, cucumber sandwiches, deviled eggs, and mini chicken salad sandwiches. For vegetarian guests, options such as veggie wraps, caprese skewers, roasted vegetable tartlets, hummus and pita chips, and stuffed mushrooms can be served. Make-ahead recipes can include spinach and artichoke dip, fruit salad, pasta salad, and mini quiches. Dessert options suitable for a baby shower include mini cupcakes, fruit tarts, chocolate-covered strawberries, and lemon bars. For drinks, non-alcoholic options such as mocktails, tea, coffee, and water can be offered.
JaimeAnnR
Hey all! I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend and i wanted to use a PC recipe for the dessert. thinking about maybe a trifle or some sort of cute dessert.

It's a girl! so i'm thinking pink is the color to work with.

thanks!

The trifle would be fun. You could do a strawberry one :).

or Raspberry!

The Berries N' Cream Wonton Cups... They are little, pink and too cute!

oh, I was thinking that the baby shower was a PC party... I was thinking that it would be fun to do a power cooking show for a Baby Shower to get 3 meals in the mom's freezer for when the baby comes. I understand now, you wanted a dessert. Do a Trifle. They look beautiful! The Strawberry Cream Trifle from the '08 SB is great!

I ended up making the tropical torte with fresh pineapple and it was a hit! got lots of compliments and it was great to use the new pineapple wedger!

What are some good recipe ideas for a baby shower?

Some popular recipe ideas for a baby shower include mini quiches, fruit skewers, cucumber sandwiches, deviled eggs, and mini chicken salad sandwiches.

Can you recommend any vegetarian options for a baby shower?

For vegetarian guests, you can serve options such as veggie wraps, caprese skewers, roasted vegetable tartlets, hummus and pita chips, and stuffed mushrooms.

What are some easy make-ahead recipes for a baby shower?

Make-ahead recipes for a baby shower can include spinach and artichoke dip, fruit salad, pasta salad, and mini quiches. These can be prepared the day before and refrigerated until ready to serve.

Are there any dessert options that are suitable for a baby shower?

Yes, some dessert options for a baby shower include mini cupcakes, fruit tarts, chocolate-covered strawberries, and lemon bars.

What about drinks? Any suggestions for a baby shower?

For non-alcoholic options, you can serve mocktails such as a virgin strawberry daiquiri, sparkling lemonade, or a fruit punch. You can also offer a selection of teas and coffee for guests. Remember to have plenty of water available as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • HH_04