• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor: See What She Does!

In summary, a $4,000 open house is possible with the right consultant. The director of a business that has been in business for 10 years does an annual customer and host appreciation event that has raised over $4,000.
I know they pick the very best stories from all of the consultants out there, BUT a $4,000 open house!!! Wow, I want to see what she does. I can't even imagine.

I was just part of an open house that a Cookie Lee lady had, it wasn't local so not one of my customer's showed up. She had about 20 guests and with about 8 orders I had over $600 in sales. So if she had an open house with 100 guests, shecould have gotten $4,000 in sales; especially if she is in a wealthier neighborhood and invited all the neighbors (that's how mine ended up so high).

My Director who has been in biz for 10 years does an annual customer and host appreciation event. She has two times b/c she has so many people, about 40-60 at each time. She does well over $4,000 with it. She puts a ton of time and effort into it and people really look forward to it. She does a lot of recipes and has them rate them, does drawings, etc. I've tried them but my client base is all over the place b/c I will drive up to an hour for my shows. I have not had success getting people to my place.

I do an annual show and have about 15-20 people attend. Sales have been $500-1000. I suppose if I put more into it and mailed out invites and stuff, I could get more, but I'm happy with what I do.

I think it's great, I just can't imagine. I too drive up to an hour or more for shows since I live in a tri-state area I draw customers from three states. I would love to hear more about your directors hostess appreciation and how she gets people to come Becca. I have not had success with mine.

I love the name Elise! It is my sisters name.

What is an "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" event?

An "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" is a special event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our top-of-the-line products, cooking techniques, and recipes to guests in a home setting. The consultant will also highlight our exclusive $4,000 worth of products that can be earned for free or at a discounted price by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What can I expect at an "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" event?

At this event, you can expect to see and experience the amazing products that Pampered Chef has to offer. Our consultant will demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You will also have the opportunity to taste delicious food and learn about the incredible host rewards program that can earn you $4,000 worth of products.

How long does an "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" event last?

The duration of the event can vary, but typically it lasts for about 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for the consultant to showcase the products, demonstrate cooking techniques, and answer any questions you may have.

Do I have to buy anything at an "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at the event. However, if you see something you like, you can place an order with the consultant or schedule your own Pampered Chef party to earn free or discounted products.

Can I bring a friend or family member to an "Open House with $4,000 Wow Factor" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. The more, the merrier! Just be sure to let the consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies