1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Good News??

1. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I know they pick the very best stories from all of the consultants out there, BUT a $4,000 open house!!! Wow, I want to see what she does. I can't even imagine.

Dec 8, 2009
  2. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I was just part of an open house that a Cookie Lee lady had, it wasn't local so not one of my customer's showed up. She had about 20 guests and with about 8 orders I had over $600 in sales. So if she had an open house with 100 guests, shecould have gotten $4,000 in sales; especially if she is in a wealthier neighborhood and invited all the neighbors (that's how mine ended up so high).

Dec 9, 2009
  3. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

My Director who has been in biz for 10 years does an annual customer and host appreciation event. She has two times b/c she has so many people, about 40-60 at each time. She does well over $4,000 with it. She puts a ton of time and effort into it and people really look forward to it. She does a lot of recipes and has them rate them, does drawings, etc. I've tried them but my client base is all over the place b/c I will drive up to an hour for my shows. I have not had success getting people to my place.

Dec 9, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I do an annual show and have about 15-20 people attend. Sales have been $500-1000. I suppose if I put more into it and mailed out invites and stuff, I could get more, but I'm happy with what I do.

Dec 9, 2009
  5. cincychef

I think it's great, I just can't imagine. I too drive up to an hour or more for shows since I live in a tri-state area I draw customers from three states. I would love to hear more about your directors hostess appreciation and how she gets people to come Becca. I have not had success with mine.

Dec 9, 2009
  6. cincychef

I love the name Elise! It is my sisters name.

Dec 9, 2009
Have something to add?