• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good News??

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
I know they pick the very best stories from all of the consultants out there, BUT a $4,000 open house!!! Wow, I want to see what she does. I can't even imagine.

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I was just part of an open house that a Cookie Lee lady had, it wasn't local so not one of my customer's showed up. She had about 20 guests and with about 8 orders I had over $600 in sales. So if she had an open house with 100 guests, shecould have gotten $4,000 in sales; especially if she is in a wealthier neighborhood and invited all the neighbors (that's how mine ended up so high).

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
My Director who has been in biz for 10 years does an annual customer and host appreciation event. She has two times b/c she has so many people, about 40-60 at each time. She does well over $4,000 with it. She puts a ton of time and effort into it and people really look forward to it. She does a lot of recipes and has them rate them, does drawings, etc. I've tried them but my client base is all over the place b/c I will drive up to an hour for my shows. I have not had success getting people to my place.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I do an annual show and have about 15-20 people attend. Sales have been $500-1000. I suppose if I put more into it and mailed out invites and stuff, I could get more, but I'm happy with what I do.

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
I think it's great, I just can't imagine. I too drive up to an hour or more for shows since I live in a tri-state area I draw customers from three states. I would love to hear more about your directors hostess appreciation and how she gets people to come Becca. I have not had success with mine.

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
I love the name Elise! It is my sisters name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views