• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing on Our House and Disappointments: A Real-Life Story

In summary, the conversation revolves around the recent purchase of a new house by Katie and the challenges she faces in attending a conference due to the high closing costs and maintenance expenses. Others in the conversation offer their congratulations and support, with some suggesting ways for Katie to potentially make it to the conference.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Well we finally closed on our house that our offer was accepted in November on election day!!!

It was a long time coming! Am very happy about it although lots of work will need to be done. It will all be worth it.

I was always still planning to go to conference, but our closing costs ended up being a little higher than anticipated. Plus just all the maintance we'll have to spend money on I'm now not sure it will be an option! :(

I may still go but it's looking like it's not going to happen. I'm still going to basically plan, but I can't even afford to register right yet anyway. I'm just so disapointed since it's only one conference this year.

Right now I have that time off of work and figure out roommate situation as needed. Hopefully I'll be able to pump up some May and June shows and be able to go. If not at least I'll have that week off of work to get more organized and settled in our new home!

Congratulations on the new house, Katie. Praying God will provide a solution, and you can make it to NC this year.

Congrats on your new home. I just sold a house yesterday (!), and go to closing on my new house on the 30th. (!!).

I totally understand about having less money to work with. I had to bring in excess of $43,000 to the table just to sell my house. Property values have decreased, and the flood of foreclosed and short-sell properties have de-valued home prices so badly that I had to take a wash on it just to get out from it.

But I am excited about the new house, and can't wait to get settled in.

Hope you make lots of wonderful new memories in your beautiful new home.

Congrats to all the home owners. Katie, you know that if it should happen, it will. Apparently the bigger blessing is your new home. Go with it. If NC is in the picture, some how it will happen. Bless your new home!

Host a show in your new home--invite everyone and call it your "get me to conference" show! Use that commission to pay your way.Congrats!

What is the "Good News and Bad!!:)" in relation to Pampered Chef?

The "Good News and Bad!!:)" is a common phrase used to describe the pros and cons of a situation or product. In relation to Pampered Chef, it could refer to the benefits and drawbacks of being a consultant or using their products.

What are the good things about working for Pampered Chef?

There are many good things about working for Pampered Chef. Some of the top benefits include flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and the ability to work from home. Additionally, consultants receive discounts on products and have the chance to form meaningful connections with customers.

What are the bad things about working for Pampered Chef?

While there are many benefits to working for Pampered Chef, there are also some potential downsides. These may include the need to continuously market and sell products, the cost of purchasing starter kits, and the potential for inconsistent income.

What are some positive aspects of using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are also designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. Customers also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and techniques with the help of their consultants.

Are there any drawbacks to using Pampered Chef products?

While Pampered Chef products are generally well-regarded, some customers may find them to be on the pricier side. Additionally, some products may require a bit of a learning curve to use properly. However, many customers feel that the benefits of using Pampered Chef products outweigh any potential drawbacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • ShelbyMichalek