• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Idea for Old Catalogs.....

In summary, Kristen is selling food and grill items at a cheaper price to attract customers to her garage sale.
rsmpta
I was trying to figure out what i was going to do with mine.......and then we started planning our big garage sale.......guess who has had about 5 people pick them up and ask questions in the first 2 hours of the garage sale!? :D

Almost makes me wish i had more old catalogs!!

Just wanted to share! :)

I had a cousin who at one time was in PC :) and what idea she gave me for the old catalogs. When she goes out to eat at the end of the meal. When she leaves the tip she leaves the catalog on the table with a business card.

My Director gave me the idea of using the old catalogs to cut up the pics for a wish board that we use for Bridal Showers. Laminate the pictures and attach a velco dot on the back and stick it on a display board. Then when guests go to pick gifts for the Bride, she won't get ten of one thing.

She also uses a Booking Catalog. She takes the catalog and cuts it down the center - puts each page in a page protector then stickers the pages to draw attention.

I've passed mine out a fairs and craft shows. But I love the garage sale idea. I have one coming up in June!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Great idea! I am having a garage sale the end of this month! Anyone have ideas on what I should demo or do for my open house?? Its coming up in two weeks and I'm not sure how I should run it. Any advice or tips would be great! ~Kristen

I do a display of foods I can fix at a cheaper price. Since it's spring, fill any and all of your chillzane products with yummy food. Do summer type foods. (Relish Tray - carrots, green peppers etc..., Deviled Eggs, Mac. Salad.) I'd also bring out the grilling tools. My monthly BINGO customers love when I display all the cool "toys" to play with. I have a list of food choices that I choose from. If you want it let me know and I'll e it too ya....

1. What can I do with old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are many creative and practical ways to repurpose old Pampered Chef catalogs. Some ideas include using them as wrapping paper, making origami art, creating collages, or using the images for decoupage projects.

2. Can I recycle my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can recycle your old Pampered Chef catalogs. They are typically made from paper and can be recycled with other paper products. Make sure to remove any plastic or metal elements, such as spiral binding, before recycling.

3. Are there any benefits to keeping old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Keeping old Pampered Chef catalogs can be beneficial for several reasons. You can use them to reference discontinued products, track your collection, or use them for nostalgic purposes. Plus, they may become valuable collector's items in the future.

4. How can I donate my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

If you no longer have a use for your old Pampered Chef catalogs, consider donating them to a local school, library, or community center. They may be able to use them for art projects, educational purposes, or fundraising events.

5. Can I still order products from old Pampered Chef catalogs?

No, you cannot order products directly from old Pampered Chef catalogs. However, you can use them to find product names and numbers, and then search for these items on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies