• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser: Join Us!

In summary, the "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for child safety in the kitchen and in the car. To participate, individuals can host a Pampered Chef party with the theme of the fundraiser, or make a direct donation through their local consultant. All funds raised will be donated to organizations that promote child safety, such as Safe Kids Worldwide and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Ways to promote the fundraiser include sharing on social media, inviting friends and family, and reaching out to schools and community organizations.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
What do you think? My daughter is an RN and her pediatric office is doing a fundraiser sorta thing on Saturday afternoon with donations going to the Red Cross. They are having a car seat safety clinic, kids fingerprinting, face painting and raffle for free car seat & booster seat. They are letting me do a booth with cookie decorating for kids and kids safety in the kitchen. I am going to let people register for a free kitchen show (of course I will let EVERYBODY win...), but I thought I should have flyers to hand out with my info on them too. These are mini-ones and on half-size of paper. What do you think - am I saying enough - or not enough...should I reword them? Thanks for advice!

Attachments

• PC mini-flyer.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 626
I think that's a great idea! The flyer looks good. I wonder if there's a way to fit a little blurb about the matched Round Up donations going to the America's Second Harvest Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund. Then it coincides nicely with the event on Saturday. If you can squeeze it on there, maybe print them up on labels and stick those on the flyers or mini catalogs. :)

Thats a good idea and easy to fit on there. Im trying to keep them simple, sometimes "less is more" - I feel like if I get to wordy, they wont read them. I'm taking catalogs too. I am really not counting on getting many orders on Saturday - this is more for the kids and advertising....if I get a couple shows from it, it is worth it!

I think it looks great. I would include some fine print about the minimun sales needed to earn the $60 in free product.

1. What is the "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser" all about?

The "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for child safety in the kitchen and in the car. We believe that child safety is of utmost importance and we aim to educate families on how to keep their children safe while cooking and traveling.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate in the fundraiser, simply host a Pampered Chef party and choose the "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser" as your theme. Our consultant will guide you through the process and a portion of the sales from your party will be donated to the fundraiser.

3. Where will the funds raised from the event go?

All funds raised from the "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser" will be donated to organizations and charities that promote child safety in the kitchen and in the car, such as Safe Kids Worldwide and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

4. Can I make a direct donation to the fundraiser without hosting a party?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the fundraiser by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant and specifying that you would like to donate to the "Kids' Car Seat & Kitchen Safety Fundraiser". Your donation will be greatly appreciated and will go towards a great cause.

5. What are some ways to promote the fundraiser and increase participation?

Some ways to promote the fundraiser and increase participation include sharing the event on social media, inviting friends and family to your party, and spreading the word through word-of-mouth. You can also reach out to local schools and community organizations to raise awareness about the event and its importance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies