• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!

That would be a great way for them to start their business!!In summary, Diane has recently done a show and has booked 4 more shows from it, including a mother-daughter duo for February 20th. The daughter emailed her and they both want to sign up as a team. Diane is wondering if they should sign up separately or if they can just be a team. She also has other parties booked for relatives of the duo and is unsure if she should give them those bookings. Additionally, someone from another state has already placed an order for $117 and wants info about hosting a show. Diane is unsure how to handle the situation since the duo has not
sassypip
Silver Member
I did a show on Sat and got 4 shows booked from it. One of the shows is a mother/daughter duo. I set their show up online and it is on feb 20th. Ijust got an email from the daughter and they both want to sign up as a team! I am so excited! I just signed my first recruit last week and now I have another. Should they sign up separate or can they just be a team? Also, what do I do with their party? DO I just have them do it as their own and what about the other parties I booked? They are all relatives of theirs. DO I give them all those shows? I am assuming yes, which is fine with me because they will be off to a flying start! NOw the other problem is I set their show up online and now someone has already place and order for $117 and wants info about hosting show!!(They live in another state). I told you it was a good dilemma. I know for sure that is their show, but what about the order? How would I give them the order if they have not even signed up yet? Too confusing for me! LOL! I just started in July and have been doing good with sales and stuff, but have not had this much luck. Thanks for any input. I emailed my director, but wanted to see if I could get some input tonight. I am so excited about them signing. I will have signed 2 in less than a week and have another potential I am talking with. Thanks again for any and all info.:love:
Diane

They have to each sign up separately, each pay the kit fee, etc. They can work as a team if they want although it gets complicated when it comes to splitting commissions, incentives, trips, etc.

How you do the show is going to be up to you. You could do the show and let one of them host so they can get the kit credit. If sales are enough you could split the show into two so they both can be down as the host of one and get the kit credit. Present bookings at the show as bookings to help them get their businesses started - so the guests know that when they are booking they are doing it for their friend and that will be the person doing their show.

You could also give one of them the show as their grand opening show. You be there and help them, they get the commissions and bookings. You wouldn't be making any money but you'd be getting your team members started on a great foot!

I like doing the show so they get the host benefits and kit credits and the bookings. It gets you commission for your work, gives them a chance to see another show - this time watching as a future consultant, they experience hosting, and they can get the kit credit and more products to add to their kit with the host benefits!

As for the other shows already booked that are their relatives, that's a sticky one. If they weren't relatives you wouldn't give them the bookings because it wasn't their show, but if you are okay with giving them the bookings that might be the least complicated situation. You'll still earn commission on them, just a different level PLUS you'll know your new recruits have shows on their calendar already!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks Michelle!
Those were great answers. I also like the idea of me hosting their show and having them split it so they both can get the the kit credit and the both can get some free products too plus the rebates! I know the daughter really wants that knife block! I do not mind giving them their relatives shows as they are all PC lovers and the show I did Sat was the sister of the mother and she already wanted to do another show in May, so I know they will have a great support there and will def stay active. I appreciate your answers. Thanks again!!!
Diane

First of all....CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

The two of them can't sign up together on one contract as a team, but they can work together as a team if they choose to. Since they have already booked a show you should give them that show to start them off.

The order that came in online wouldn't be submitted until the show is scheduled, so you can copy it down and give to them to add to their show on the 20th, since it is part of that show anyway. Yes, I agree that the 'new' show from out of state should be their's as well since it is being booked off their show.

Between the show they booked on the 20th and the one from out of state that gives them 2 shows to start out with. This is what I would do from here:

I would suggest they BOTH sign a consultant agreement, one sign under YOU and the other sign under HER. It would have to be up to them how they want to arrange the order. You will be giving up 2000 points for one of the agreements to the one that signs under you but she will get the 2000 points for signing the other, a bonus towards her earning the incentive trip you are giving her. The out of stater could be contacted by them and maybe set up the catalog show to start before the 20th.

I believe the benefits of having a Senior Consultant in your downline outweighs the 2000 points you would be giving up, it's still early in the year.

I wouldn't give them all the shows you booked, but I didn't catch if the original show the bookings came from was their show. If so, maybe have them come to those shows and announce they are your newest members of your team and any shows booked tonight will be their starting shows.

You may want to speak to your director also. She will be able to offer you and they the best way for everyone.

Again, congratulations!

Congratulations on your successful show and for booking four more shows from it! It's always exciting to see your business grow and to have new recruits join your team. As for the mother/daughter duo, it's up to them whether they want to sign up separately or as a team. Either way, it's great that they are both interested in joining your team. In terms of their party and the other parties you have booked, I would recommend having them do their own parties and giving them the other parties as well. It will give them a chance to get started with their business and will also help you with your own bookings. Plus, it's a great opportunity for them to showcase their new business to their relatives.As for the online order, you can still give them credit for it even if they haven't officially signed up yet. Just make sure to keep track of the order and give them the credit once they have signed up. It's great that you are already thinking about how to handle this situation and I'm sure your director will also have some helpful input for you.Keep up the great work and congratulations again on your new recruits! It's clear that you are dedicated to your business and are seeing great success. Keep that positive attitude and I'm sure you will continue to reach new heights in your business. Best of luck to you!

1. What is "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!"?

"Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a delicious combination of ingredients that creates a flavorful and satisfying dish. It is a popular recipe among our customers and is perfect for those who need a bit of guidance in the kitchen.

2. What ingredients are needed for "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!"?

The ingredients for "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" include chicken breast, broccoli, bell peppers, onions, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and rice. You can also add your own personal touch by including additional vegetables or spices to suit your taste.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!"?

The prep time for "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" is approximately 15 minutes and the cook time is about 20 minutes. This makes it a quick and easy meal to prepare for busy weeknights or for a last-minute dinner party.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for certain ingredients in "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" depending on your dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option or use gluten-free soy sauce for those who are gluten intolerant.

5. Can I find the recipe for "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the recipe for "Good Dilemma, but Need Some Guidance!" can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find variations of the recipe and other helpful tips for preparing the dish. Additionally, our Pampered Chef consultants are always available to assist you with any questions you may have about the recipe or any of our other products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • wadesgirl