• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together

In summary, "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" is a farewell message created to show appreciation and gratitude to the DCS workers who have made a positive impact on the lives of children and families in need. Anyone who has been positively impacted by a DCS worker is welcome to participate by sharing their messages and memories on social media or through the official website. The deadline to participate is ongoing, but it is recommended to share messages and memories as soon as possible for inclusion in the final collection.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Looks like DCS will be going away tomorrow so I just wanted to say that it's been a good run. Very quiet lately, drama from time to time friends were made. We learned from each other and supported each other and cheered each other. We aren't going totally away. We'll have the sub-forum on CS. It will be different but hopefully it will give the forum new life. Change is good.

Thanks Greg, Deb and everyone. See you on the other side.

bethcooks4u said:
Looks like DCS will be going away tomorrow so I just wanted to say that it's been a good run. Very quiet lately, drama from time to time friends were made. We learned from each other and supported each other and cheered each other. We aren't going totally away. We'll have the sub-forum on CS. It will be different but hopefully it will give the forum new life. Change is good.

Thanks Greg, Deb and everyone. See you on the other side.

We're not going away, just moving to a more active neighborhood :)

DCS will still be great!

fyi, don't be alarmed, I'm merging some content together to make it easier to transfer over :)

Oh, I know it's not going away. But we are moving to a new neighborhood.

And we're back! :)

It's bittersweet to hear that DCS will be going away tomorrow. It's been a wonderful journey together, filled with quiet moments, occasional drama, and most importantly, friendships. We've learned so much from each other, and I'm grateful for the support and cheers we've shared along the way.

Although we may not be together on DCS anymore, I'm glad that we'll still have the sub-forum on CS. Change can be scary, but I believe it will bring new life to the forum. I want to extend my sincerest thanks to Greg, Deb, and everyone else who has made DCS a special place for us consultants.

I look forward to seeing you on the other side, and I'm excited for what the future holds for us as we continue to share our love for cooking and Pampered Chef. Take care and keep on inspiring others with your passion.

Fondly,

What is "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together"?

"Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" is a heartfelt farewell message from a community to the DCS (Department of Child Services) workers who have made a positive impact on their lives.

Why was "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" created?

"Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" was created to show appreciation and gratitude to the DCS workers who have dedicated their time and efforts to protect and support children and families in need.

Who can participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together"?

Anyone who has been positively impacted by a DCS worker, whether as a child, parent, or community member, is welcome to participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" by sharing their messages and memories.

How can I participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together"?

To participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together", you can share your messages and memories on social media using the hashtag #GoodbyeDCS, or by submitting them on the official website, which will be shared with DCS workers.

When is the deadline to participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together"?

The deadline to participate in "Goodbye DCS - Our Journey Together" is ongoing, and there is no set end date. However, it is recommended to share your messages and memories as soon as possible to ensure they are included in the final collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon