• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gold medal winners?

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I just got an e-mail suggesting that I find the gold medal winners from my cluster. Yeah! Several people from my cluster were on there, including 3 I know well!

Does this mean they won fabulous prizes? Or just that they had a Jan. show? Because I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just got an e-mail suggesting that I find the gold medal winners from my cluster. Yeah! Several people from my cluster were on there, including 3 I know well!

Does this mean they won fabulous prizes? Or just that they had a Jan. show? Because I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

If they are a Cons. or SR. Cons, they get a gold medal for every show turned in.

Team leaders get a gold medal for every 3 shows turned in

Directors and above get a gold medal for every 5 shows turned in.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
So what does a gold medal mean? An entry or a prize?

Zsu

Banned
Nov 14, 2009
My name was there too :sing:

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Each gold metal gets consultants and senior consultants 25 entries in the drawing during Jan from what I understand. They are talking this going through Feb so I am wondering if they aren't going to announce something at SL to tie into incentives for it.

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

Very interesting that not many names in your huge cluster are showing up. My director doesn't have many medal winners listed yet either. I'm not on there b/c as a TL I haven't submitted my 3rd show of the month yet.

So few submitted shows points out a few things-
- people wait until the end of the month to get their shows submitted. We've always known this.
- not many shows are held in Jan., which is why they had the bookings blitz and such a big push to get people to book January.

The odds are looking good to win something in the Games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views