• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Gold Medal Winners in My Cluster: Exciting News!"

In summary, it looks like the gold medal winners from a given cluster are the people who have submitted the most shows in that cluster in January.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just got an e-mail suggesting that I find the gold medal winners from my cluster. Yeah! Several people from my cluster were on there, including 3 I know well!

Does this mean they won fabulous prizes? Or just that they had a Jan. show? Because I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I just got an e-mail suggesting that I find the gold medal winners from my cluster. Yeah! Several people from my cluster were on there, including 3 I know well!

Does this mean they won fabulous prizes? Or just that they had a Jan. show? Because I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

If they are a Cons. or SR. Cons, they get a gold medal for every show turned in.

Team leaders get a gold medal for every 3 shows turned in

Directors and above get a gold medal for every 5 shows turned in.

So what does a gold medal mean? An entry or a prize?

Di_Can_Cook said:
So what does a gold medal mean? An entry or a prize?

Really, nothing that I can tell, other than seeing your name in print. ;):rolleyes:

My name was there too :sing:

Each gold metal gets consultants and senior consultants 25 entries in the drawing during Jan from what I understand. They are talking this going through Feb so I am wondering if they aren't going to announce something at SL to tie into incentives for it.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I find it hard to believe that only 5 people from my HUGE cluster had shows that month!

Very interesting that not many names in your huge cluster are showing up. My director doesn't have many medal winners listed yet either. I'm not on there b/c as a TL I haven't submitted my 3rd show of the month yet.

So few submitted shows points out a few things-
- people wait until the end of the month to get their shows submitted. We've always known this.
- not many shows are held in Jan., which is why they had the bookings blitz and such a big push to get people to book January.

The odds are looking good to win something in the Games.

1. What are the "Gold Medal Winners" in my cluster?

The "Gold Medal Winners" in your cluster refer to the top-performing consultants in your team who have achieved exceptional sales and recruiting results. These consultants have been recognized by Pampered Chef as top performers and have been awarded with a prestigious Gold Medal.

2. How can I find out who the Gold Medal Winners are in my cluster?

You can find out who the Gold Medal Winners are in your cluster by checking the latest edition of the Pampered Chef newsletter or by logging into your Consultant's Corner account and clicking on the "Cluster Performance" tab. You can also reach out to your cluster leader for more information.

3. What does it mean if someone in my cluster has won a Gold Medal?

If someone in your cluster has won a Gold Medal, it means that they have achieved exceptional sales and recruiting results and have been recognized by Pampered Chef as a top performer. This is a great accomplishment and shows dedication and hard work.

4. How often are Gold Medal Winners announced?

Gold Medal Winners are typically announced quarterly, but this may vary depending on your region. Keep an eye out for updates in the Pampered Chef newsletter or reach out to your cluster leader for more information.

5. Can I become a Gold Medal Winner in my cluster?

Absolutely! Anyone in the cluster has the potential to become a Gold Medal Winner by consistently achieving exceptional sales and recruiting results. Set goals, stay focused, and work hard to reach for the Gold Medal status. Your cluster leader and the Pampered Chef community are also great resources for support and tips on how to achieve this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • The_Kitchen_Guy