• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to Give It Another Shot !

In summary, the Lemonaid Lady has restarted and is looking for new leads. She is happy that she found this website. She is planning her next meeting and is excited for it.
D_Patel
Hi !

I have been a consultant for over a year now , but have been inactive for 2 months. I want to get back into this , i am a stay at home mom and it worked great in the beginning. Untill i ran out of people to do shows. I got stuck in the circle ! The same people at all my shows ! So i want to restart and make a clean start. I was thinking of doing a Mystery host open house show, but then my family and friends will be the only ones here again. I need some new leads !! I have advertised in the local paper before , all it did was cost me money ! I have been looking in the paper for any type of craft show , nothing until the fall around here. I just found this web sight and it is great ! Iam thanking you all in advance for any ideas !

Just a suggestionHi
I noticed you were a stay at home mom? I am having my first kids in the kitchen show on 7/20 I sent my invites out yesterday to my daughters classmate mom's and her dance class mom's and just today I allready had rsvps, Everyone so far has thought it is a cute idea and a great one on one time with there child. It would be a good way to get out of the family circle and promote your business for the summer months when the kids are home. I will attach the flyer I sent, I got it off this board and it is really cute.. best of luck in restarting. Also ask your hairdresser mine just had a show and it was great.. :)

Attachments

• KIDS IN THE KITCHEN.pdf
    243.5 KB · Views: 766
Good Luck!!!Good Luck on your re-start. Try to get out of the circle a bit if you can. I'm so glad I found this site, it has every bit of PC info you can ask for.

Good Luck again,
Debbie :)

Danielle,
Welcome back! Go back to the people who purchased from you before. Some must be out of your circle. Start there. Go back to old hosts and see if they will have a show and talk to them about how important it is to have guests outside their circle of friends. Explain why.

The Lemonaid Lady has great ideas of how to get out of your niche of friends.

Thank youI think the kids in the kitchen idea may work ! I am going to look into it more !It is really hard to get out of the friends and family circle ! I am determined to do it ! Yes iam so happy i found this site ! It is great !

I like doing Cooking with Kids shows. They're different and they're fun. Just be prepared that they are quite different than a typical kitchen show. You should do a search on this site for "cooking with kids" and there are lots of things. Lots of flyers and suggestions. Good luck! If you find that your friends and family are the ones to host again for you and you see yourself falling into the same trap as before, REALLY stress to them the need to invite people you don't know to parties they may host for you. Those are the people to really try to focus on to do customer care calls and hopefully they'll book shows!

I think it's great that you're back trying to do it again. Way to go! By the way, not to make assumptions, but your last name sounds Indian. Are you Indian? My husband is Indian. :)

Me again !Hi ! My ex husband was indian, we have a son together so i decided to keep his last name ! :) yes my mind is spinning with all sorts of new ideas ! I have been on this web site of and on all day reading ! It is great again so glad i found it ! Iam going back to my monthly meeting ! The next one will be great they will have all just come back from conference ! Full of ideas !

Yes, that first cluster meeting after conference will be full of all kinds of energy, information and motivation. That'll be a good "first" meeting to get back into it. Good luck! I hope things go well this time around. :)

Maybe when you restart by doing a couple shows for your friends and family you could offer them a gift for bringing a friend that you don't know and will book a show. You could give them a seasons best or free shipping that way it won't break your bank. Offer different theme shows each month to entice your guests to book shows. We have some great theme show flyers on this site. If there is any specific theme show you are interested in doing and can't find a flyer for it let me know and I'll hunt one down! :D

hmm, maybe have your significant other take books to work? Also give your business card and a letter to local real estate offices. They would make GREAT gifts. I would also suggest if you have one in your area,
go to a retirement community. And maybe if they have a community center you could ask if you could put up an "open invite" to all the residence. I'm still new but these are ideas that I was planning on doing. :D I also thought about 'parking" my veh outside of a fancy dancy kitchen store with a big ol' "pampered chef" logo on my car w/my number. So maybe some folks might show an interest.. Perhaps it might work for you as well! Good luck!!

Angie

My buisness has been in somewhat of a slump lately, so I have been having to go the extra mile. One of the things that I have done is take treats and cards to buisnesses and ask if anyone would be interested in hosting a show. I made up little boxes with tuxedo brownies and 2 minute fudge or rolo turtles. Everyone loved the treats, and I got three shows out of three stops. It is worth a try. I have heard that this works best at realitor's offices.

What is "Going to Give It Another Shot !"?

"Going to Give It Another Shot !" is a popular event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can try out new products, learn new cooking techniques, and get exclusive discounts on their favorite kitchen tools.

When and where is "Going to Give It Another Shot !" taking place?

The event takes place at various locations throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Do I need to RSVP for "Going to Give It Another Shot !"?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend that you let your consultant know if you plan on attending so they can make sure to have enough supplies and samples for everyone.

Is there a fee to attend "Going to Give It Another Shot !"?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. However, there may be optional add-ons or products available for purchase at a discounted price.

Can I bring a friend or family member to "Going to Give It Another Shot !"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to the event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have some fun together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Shelbi