1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Going to a Vendor's Fair

1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Hi Everyone

I'm going to a Vendor's Fair for Discovery Toys; Usbourne Books; Shakley; Tastefully Simple; Creative Memories. I was wondering if I should make a receipe and have it there? I've never been to a fair before and I don't know what to expect. I'm ordering more catalogs and some of the mini catalogs too. I need bookings so that's why I'm doing this. Any ideas would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks
    Jess

Oct 14, 2005
  2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I would try to have something small there. Do you know about how many they are expecting? It all depends though...I would only be willing to make so many tartlets!! You could set up a testing station where people can try the products out for themselves. That way you can buy a bunch of lemons, cucumbers, broccoli, etc. I would have onions out because they might make your station smell bad :p ! I would also have the SA's displayed out nicely. Tis the season for entertaining! Definitley have a drawing for a few free kitchen shows or maybe even a free stone. And ofcourse have those host benefits displayed where everyone can see them! HTH!

Oct 14, 2005
  3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I'd offer a promotion like "book a show today and get the new round stone absolutely free!" (This could just be me, but I don't like calling it the small round stone in situations like this!) You could have a drawing for a freebie, too. "Enter to win--$100 in free Pampered Chef products (a.k.a., a free show ;) )" Or you could list 2 or 3 things you have on hand in addition to the show...but getting back with them to hand them a $15 free garlic press could be a little bit of a hassle.

Good luck, I hope you get lots of bookings & leads!

Oct 14, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted