• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Seasons Bests Cookbooks?

In summary, if Pampered Chef were to go out of business, they would likely fulfill outstanding orders before closing their doors. However, there is no guarantee and it's important to stay in communication with your consultant. If your product is still under warranty, you may still be able to use it, but it may be difficult to get replacement parts or repairs. Host rewards and consultant commissions may not be paid out, and personal information may be transferred or deleted. It is unlikely that products will still be available for purchase, but it's best to contact your consultant or customer service for more information.
Carol Lang
I have 5 complete (or nearly complete) stacks of 25 catalogs from 2016, 2017, and one stack of the SS 2018 (minus1 catalog) for sale if anyone is interested in purchasing.
I also have 3 or 4 complete stacks of last year's mini catalog (2017).
There are several Season's Best from multiple years.
Recipe Books and/or booklets.
Recipe cards.
Invites.There are 4 of the Maple and Herb seasonings too. There is a picture attached. Please make an offer for anything you would like. Thank you! Carol

Attachments

• PC Items for sale.jpg
    PC Items for sale.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 718
Hi, I'm looking for Seasons Bests for Spring/Summer 2007 and 2017 and also Fall/Winter 2013 and 2015. Please let me know if you have those available for sale. Thank you, Sherri

Hi how much are you asking for your season's best, recipe cards and seasonings? Can you email me at [email protected].
Thanks, Nickey

Sherri Bogard said:
Hi, I'm looking for Seasons Bests for Spring/Summer 2007 and 2017 and also Fall/Winter 2013 and 2015. Please let me know if you have those available for sale. Thank you, Sherri
I have these four cookbooks. $2 each plus shipping.

1. What happens to my outstanding orders if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef were to go out of business, it is likely that they would fulfill any outstanding orders before closing their doors. However, there is no guarantee that this will happen, so it is important to stay in communication with your consultant and keep track of your orders.

2. Will I still be able to use my warranty if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If your product is still under warranty at the time of Pampered Chef going out of business, you may still be able to use it. However, without the company in operation, it may be difficult to get replacement parts or repairs. It is best to contact the consultant or customer service for further information.

3. Can I still earn host rewards or consultant commissions if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, it is unlikely that host rewards and consultant commissions will be paid out. However, this may vary depending on the circumstances of the company's closure. It is best to contact your consultant or customer service for more information.

4. What happens to my personal information if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, they will likely have a plan in place to protect their customers' personal information. This may include transferring it to another company or deleting it altogether. It is important to stay updated on any communication from the company regarding the protection of personal information.

5. Will I still be able to purchase Pampered Chef products if the company goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, it is unlikely that their products will still be available for purchase. However, some products may still be available through third-party sellers or on resale websites. It is best to contact your consultant or customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Tenille V.