• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Pampered Chef Products for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering new kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products for a limited time. These products can be purchased individually or in a discounted bundle. There are also special promotions and a satisfaction guarantee policy in place. For more information, please visit their website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.
KellieM's Kitchen
Gold Member
I am getting out of the Pampered Chef business. I have a lot of products on hand that I need to sell. Everything is brand new and still in their packaging. Send me your email if you are interested.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef products for sale.doc
    36 KB · Views: 492
IMHO, if you are going to be offering these products at 10% off, you'd probably get a better response by selling them on eBay.

Thanks, I thought about that myself. I just need to get rid of all my inventory and get my house back. :)

lovemypckitchen said:
IMHO, if you are going to be offering these products at 10% off, you'd probably get a better response by selling them on eBay.

1. What are the new products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new products being offered by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products.

2. How long will these new products be available for purchase?

These new products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to act fast and make your purchase before they sell out!

3. Can I purchase these new products in a bundle or do I have to buy them separately?

Yes, these new products are available for purchase in a bundle at a discounted price. However, you also have the option to buy them separately if you prefer.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

Yes, along with the bundled discount, there are also special promotions and deals available for these new products. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange these new products if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not happy with your purchase, you can return or exchange the new products within a certain time frame. Please refer to our website or contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies