• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business - TPampered Chef Items

In summary, if Pampered Chef goes out of business, existing warranties will become invalid, products will no longer be available for purchase, parties can still be hosted and host rewards can be earned, consultants will no longer be able to sell products, and unused host rewards will no longer be redeemable. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef as soon as possible for warranty options and to use any rewards before they expire.
LeslieRenee
Gold Member
Selling all my TPC business items - deep discount. Would just like them gone! Nearly every item is brand new/unused. Please make an offer for the lot or multiple items.

Consultant / Booking Slide
Pampered Chef Apron
15 Fundraiser Flyers
Catalog Tote Bag
2 Independent Consultant Agreement / Kit Order Forms
20 "Your Cooking Show" Planning Guides
Nylon Turner (in package)
(5 Unopened / 1 Opened) Packages of Chicken Pizza Invitation Postcards
(6 Unopened / 1 Opened) Packages of Rocky Road Brownie Invitation Postcards
100 Holiday Mini-Catalogs
5 "Your Life, Your Way" DVDs
5 2011 Season's Best Fall / Winter Recipe Books
5 Unopened / 4 Opened Packs of "Join Us" Booklets
50+ "Discover Us" Booklets
75 New Full Catalogs; 5 Open/Unused Catalogs
1 Unopened Pack of Sales Receipts
New 2011 Ultimate Mandoline

Is the Catalog Tote in good condition? How much?

How much for the mini cattys (holiday) and SBRB?

how much for the booking slide, the join us booklets, and the sales receipts?

$50 or we can go from there. I really need to be successful at this please email me at [email protected] and i will buy it all. thanks!

Hw much for holiday minis??? Shipping zip 29063

Do you have an update of what is left?Thanks!

1. What will happen to my warranty if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, any existing warranties on your items will no longer be valid. We recommend contacting us as soon as possible to take advantage of any remaining warranty options.

2. Will I still be able to purchase Pampered Chef items after the company goes out of business?

Unfortunately, once Pampered Chef goes out of business, our products will no longer be available for purchase. We suggest stocking up on your favorite items while they are still available.

3. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if the company is going out of business?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn host rewards even if Pampered Chef is going out of business. Contact your consultant for more information and to schedule your party.

4. What will happen to my consultant if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, your consultant will no longer be able to sell our products. However, they may have other business opportunities available. We recommend reaching out to your consultant for more information.

5. Will I still be able to redeem my unused host rewards if Pampered Chef goes out of business?

If Pampered Chef goes out of business, any unused host rewards will no longer be redeemable. We encourage you to use your rewards as soon as possible before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • LazyEyelids