• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Avon Supplies? Contact Me for Spring/Summer 2012 Items!

In summary, Therese Yanosik has a lot of paperwork books, host packets, ready-to-print business cards, invitations, surveys, season best/s, and calendar. She is selling them all on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in purchasing any of them, please e-mail her.
tyanosik
Hello...I have a lot of paperwork books 2012 spring/summer, 5 host packets 2012 calender, sales slips, Tote bag with clear front and Much MOREIf anyone is interested please E-mail me @[email protected], I live in Smithfield, NC
I will send you the info....Thank You,
Therese

Last edited:
I just also requested your list to be sent to [email protected]. Thanks!

I am just getting into PC- why are you getting out? If you don't mind me asking?

I lived in Philadelphia and was a Pampered Chef Rep for 6 years then moved to north Carolina where I have no friends. I tried putting adds in the newspaper and making things for company's and leaving books and they said they didn't have the money for anything or they knew a pampered chef person. I tried for a year. I love Pampered Chef and there products and would love to sell it again but not where I live now.

If anyone would like to trade the items for The white square Plates I would like them or the patter. 75 Receipts - 3.00
6 Host Packages - 6.00
300 Ready to print Business cards w/PC logo - 10.00
6 pack invitations - 5.00
1 pk. -Discover us and 1 pk. Join us leaflets -3.00
2 1/2 pkgs. survey cards - 2.00
5 season best s/s 2010 - 2.50
4 season best f/w 2010 - 2.00
2012 calendar - 10.0050 pack catalog fall/winter 2011 - 5.008" pan #2863 - 31.00
Garlic Press #2576 - 10.73
Classic Batter Bowl #2230 - 10.08
Food Chopper #2585 - 20.15
Ultimate Mandoline #1109 - 42.25If you are interested in purchasing any of them feel free to e-mail me. Items will sold on a first come first served basis. Shipping is not included.

Last edited:
Do you still have these available?

300 Ready to print Business cards w/PC logo - 10.00

Yes, I still have 300 Ready to print Business cards w/PC logo - 10.00

Do you have any of the current catalogs left?!

I no longer have the present catologs, stickers or the bag for sale. All if the other items are still availiable.

Do you have any Spring/summer 2012 catalogs? If so, how many and how much?
Thank you!
Oops. Just noticed that they are all gone!

If anyone buy's 3 or more items take 10% off

Last edited:
Would you have an two ply receipts available?

Hi Therese,I am a newer consultant and was wondering what you had left. My email is [email protected].Thanks.

What items will be included in the Going Out of Business Sale?

During the Going Out of Business Sale, all products and inventory will be included at discounted prices. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and more.

When does the Going Out of Business Sale begin?

The Going Out of Business Sale will begin on [insert date]. This date will be announced on our website and through email to our customers.

Will I still be able to use my Pampered Chef warranty on items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, all products purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale will still be covered under the Pampered Chef warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What are the payment options for the Going Out of Business Sale?

We will accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks during the Going Out of Business Sale. However, please note that all sales are final and we will not be able to offer returns or exchanges.

Can I use my Pampered Chef rewards or host credits during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Unfortunately, we will not be able to honor any Pampered Chef rewards or host credits during the Going Out of Business Sale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandynichoal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stevensel
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • ahprimer21