• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in discounted items from our Going Out of Business Sale?

In summary, the "Going Out of Business Sale!" includes all current inventory of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Customers can use their consultant discount, but all sales are final with no returns or exchanges. There will be additional discounts and promotions on select items, announced on the company's website and social media pages. Items can be purchased online, but shipping may be delayed. The sale will last until all inventory is sold out, so it is recommended to shop early for the best selection.
csulier
UPDDATE::

Have sold most items except the large PC bag & all catalogs. Let me know if you are interested!

Spring Catalogue / 75 ...will sell for $15 per 25

Last edited:
Last edited:
You really ought to post this in the marketplace, not under "Bookings".

1. What products will be included in the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

The "Going Out of Business Sale!" will include all current inventory of Pampered Chef products. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on items from the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on items from the "Going Out of Business Sale!" However, please note that all sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.

3. Will there be any additional discounts or promotions during the "Going Out of Business Sale!"?

Yes, we will be offering additional discounts and promotions on select items during the "Going Out of Business Sale!" These will be announced on our website and social media pages.

4. Can I purchase items from the "Going Out of Business Sale!" online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Going Out of Business Sale!" online through our website. However, please note that shipping may be delayed due to high demand.

5. How long will the "Going Out of Business Sale!" last?

The "Going Out of Business Sale!" will last until all inventory is sold out. We cannot guarantee how long items will be available, so we recommend shopping early for the best selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy