• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Selling Discounted Pampered Chef Items due to Business Closure?

In summary, a "Going Out of Business Sale" is a sale held by a business that is closing down permanently. Businesses have these sales for a variety of reasons, such as bankruptcy, retirement, or relocation. At a "Going Out of Business Sale," you can expect to find discounted prices on all items, including merchandise, equipment, furniture, and other assets of the business. All sales are typically final and the length of the sale can vary, but it usually lasts for a few weeks to a couple of months. It is best to go early for the best selection and later on for deeper discounts.
csulier
I am going out of business as I am no longer able to keep up with Pampered Chef any more.

I have a lot of great items for sale.

Spring Catalogue / 75 ...will sell for $15 per 25
Postcard invites /LOTS will sell each set for $.50

And more. Please contact me if you are interested. I have more to offer if anyone is interested.

I have a list I'm just not sure how to attach

Last edited:
would like a copy of the list.
[email protected]
Thanks, Carrie

could you pm me a list, thanks!

Any recipe cards? If so I want

If you have the knife case or Tool Turn About bag, I would be interested in those

1. What is a "Going Out of Business Sale?"

A "Going Out of Business Sale" is a sale held by a business that is closing down permanently. It is a final opportunity for the business to sell off its remaining inventory and assets before shutting down completely.

2. Why do businesses have "Going Out of Business Sales?"

Businesses have "Going Out of Business Sales" for a variety of reasons, such as bankruptcy, retirement, relocation, or a change in business model. It allows them to liquidate their inventory and generate revenue before closing down.

3. What can I expect to find at a "Going Out of Business Sale?"

You can expect to find discounted prices on all items at a "Going Out of Business Sale." This can include merchandise, equipment, furniture, and other assets of the business. The discounts may vary, but they will likely be higher as the sale goes on.

4. Are all sales final at a "Going Out of Business Sale?"

Yes, most "Going Out of Business Sales" have a strict no return policy. Since the business is closing down, they will not be accepting any returns or exchanges. It is important to carefully inspect items before purchasing them.

5. How long do "Going Out of Business Sales" typically last?

The length of a "Going Out of Business Sale" can vary, but they usually last for a few weeks to a couple of months. It depends on how much inventory the business has and how quickly it sells. It is best to go early on in the sale for the best selection and later on for deeper discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KathysueZ
  • 1PamperedMommy