• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Chef Necklace or DCB Lid? Last Chance to Score Big Savings!

In summary, the Going Out of Business sale will include all remaining inventory, select discontinued items, and limited edition products. It will start on [insert start date] and end on [insert end date]. Discounts may vary for different items, but all products will be marked down significantly. Rewards and hostess benefits cannot be redeemed during the sale, but can still be used on full-priced items until [insert expiration date]. Orders can still be placed through a consultant, but availability may be limited. It is recommended to contact a consultant before placing an order.
newchefmommy
I have 2 items left that I am looking to get rid off...

A pampered chef necklace new in package never worn, it was the one I earned for selling 15,000 in sales asking $20 plus shipping

Deep covered baker lid cranberry lid asking 15 dollars plus shipping

Thanks for looking email me at [email protected] please don't reply to this post as I don't regularly check chef sucess

Hey Christiana-- i need a DCB lid!!can you figure out shipping and let me know?

1. What items will be included in the Going Out of Business sale?

The Going Out of Business sale will include all of our remaining inventory, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. It will also include select discontinued items and limited edition products.

2. When will the Going Out of Business sale start and end?

The Going Out of Business sale will start on [insert start date] and will end on [insert end date]. Please note that all sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted during this time.

3. Will the discounts be the same for all items?

Discounts may vary for different items, but all products will be marked down significantly. Our goal is to sell through all remaining inventory as quickly as possible, so prices will be discounted accordingly.

4. Can I still use my Pampered Chef rewards or hostess benefits during the Going Out of Business sale?

Unfortunately, rewards and hostess benefits cannot be redeemed during the Going Out of Business sale. However, any previously earned rewards or hostess benefits can still be used on full-priced items until [insert expiration date].

5. Can I still place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant during the Going Out of Business sale?

Yes, you can still place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant during the Going Out of Business sale. However, please note that all orders will be subject to availability and may be limited to stock on hand. We recommend contacting your consultant before placing an order to ensure the items you want are still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • jbondr