• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Clothes? Check Out Our Going Out of Business Sale!

In summary, the Going Out of Business Sale by Pampered Chef will include all their products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. There will be discounts on all products, with varying amounts depending on the item. The sale will be available both online and in-store, and products purchased during the sale will still be covered by the company's warranty. The duration of the sale will depend on inventory and demand, so it is recommended to shop early and sign up for the company's newsletter to stay updated.
Lindarottluver
I no longer have the time, lots of stuff.
E- mail me [email protected]
All 2011 Spring/summer items
Thanks, Linda

please let me know what you have left

I would like to know what you have

I would like to know what you have also, I just emailed you. Thanks.

Me too please! Thanks

1. What products will be included in the Going Out of Business Sale?

The Going Out of Business Sale will include all Pampered Chef products, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

2. Will there be any discounts on the products during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, all products will be discounted during the Going Out of Business Sale. The discounts will vary depending on the product, but you can expect significant savings on all items.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty on products purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, all products purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale will still be covered by our warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will the Going Out of Business Sale be available online or only in-store?

The Going Out of Business Sale will be available both online and in-store. You can shop for discounted products on our website or visit one of our retail stores to take advantage of the sale.

5. How long will the Going Out of Business Sale last?

The duration of the Going Out of Business Sale will vary depending on the inventory and demand. We recommend shopping early to ensure you can get the products you want before they sell out. Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the sale's duration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
Replies
Views
ally44
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies