• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Interested in Purchasing These Business Items?

In summary, during the Going Out of Business Sale, all items from the current catalog will be on sale, including cookware, utensils, and kitchen gadgets. Additional discounts and promotions will be announced closer to the start of the sale, and all items purchased will still be covered by the standard warranty. However, all sales will be final and returns or exchanges will not be accepted. The sale will be available both in stores and online, but certain items may only be available in stores. It is recommended to check with your local store for availability before visiting.
CarrieB
Gold Member
Sad to say with three kids and moving I think it's time to quit for now. I do have several items for sale.

1 large canvas bag
1 table flip chart
1 booking/recruitment rewards slide
1black and gold binder
1 money bag
12 lap boards homemade
Credit card sign
Recipe cards bunch
44 Show planners in English
15 Spanish show planners
17 sales Receipts
3 Gift Certificate order forms
1 catalog tote
1 vinyl table cloth
2 consultant agreements
1 Pack of wedding registry brochures
1 ½ pacts of printable sales receipts
3 season’s bests
18 post card packs
4 buttons/ pins
2 your life your way DVD
Cooking shows in action DVD
Super Start your Business DVD
Connections DVD

e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. What items will be on sale during the Going Out of Business Sale?

During the Going Out of Business Sale, all items from our current catalog will be on sale. This includes cookware, utensils, kitchen gadgets, and more. However, please note that the availability of certain items may be limited.

2. Will there be any additional discounts or promotions during the sale?

Yes, there will be additional discounts and promotions during the Going Out of Business Sale. These discounts will vary and will be announced closer to the start of the sale. Be sure to check our website and social media for updates.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty on items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, all items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale will still be covered by our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I return items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Unfortunately, all sales during the Going Out of Business Sale will be final. We will not be accepting any returns or exchanges. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Will the Going Out of Business Sale be available online or only in stores?

The Going Out of Business Sale will be available both in stores and online. However, please note that certain items may only be available in stores and not on our website. We recommend checking with your local store for availability before visiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • KellieM's Kitchen