• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are included in my Going Out of Business Sale?

In summary, the seller is parting with a bunch of literature and accessories. The total cost is around $60.
LazyEyelids
Below is a list of everything I have that I am parting with...I added up the costs and it was around 115.00 for everything when I spent the money on it and I will sell the whole package for $60.00 plus shipping. I really am not interested in splitting this up as its just more work for me and as nice as all the PC people I've met have been I'm just ready to be done with it and have this stuff out of my office.

4 host packets which each include: Catalog, pack of invitations, order form, cooking show planning guide, and a

discover us brochure.

19 blue guest folders with pockets and 2 clear page protectors already in place in tabs and 2011 spring/summer

catalogs attached (removable for new catalogs) with pretty pink and purple ribbon\

1 unopened pack of fall/winter 2010 catalogs (If you have old Fall/Winter catalogs, don't throw them out! Add this sticker to them and leave them in offices all around town!
"Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.")

1 unopened pack of spring/summer 2011 catalogs

4 loose spring/summer 2011 catalogs

4 unopened cooking show invitation packs

7 loose invitations

1 unopened pack of mini catalogs

23 loose mini catalogs

9 loose paper order forms 2ply27 loose mexican chicken napoleans recipe cards

1 unopened pack of blue cheese and bacon potato crisps recipe cards

1 seasons best recipe collections book for fall/winter 2010

1 seasons best recipe collections book for spring/summer 2010

20 discover us brochures

26 join us brochures

seriously?

111 views no replies yet?

What do I need to do to get someone to buy this stuff?

should I break it up?

Please I really want to try and recoup some of my money...I'm not trying to rob but I'm not trying to give away either.

Where do you live?

i am in Tampa FL

Sent you a private message!

1. What items will be included in the Going Out of Business Sale?

The Going Out of Business Sale will include all remaining inventory from Pampered Chef. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen and cooking products.

2. When will the Going Out of Business Sale begin?

The Going Out of Business Sale will begin on [insert date]. Please check our website or visit your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Will the Going Out of Business Sale be available online?

Yes, the Going Out of Business Sale will be available online on our website. However, please note that inventory may be limited and items may sell out quickly.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, there will be discounts and promotions for the Going Out of Business Sale. These will be announced closer to the start of the sale. Please check our website or visit your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty for items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, the Pampered Chef warranty will still be honored for items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale. Please refer to the warranty information on our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • vhadley