• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in my Going Out of Business Sale?

In summary, the apron-wearing expert has a ton of items for sale, including an old adjustable measuring cup, old adjustable measuring spoons, a pocket thermometer, and an easy adjustable measuring cup. She also has a three-page list of items currently in the catalog.
Thanks for the items! Was sent SOOO fast, got it already!

KaiKendall said:
Thanks for the items! Was sent SOOO fast, got it already!

I'm glad it got there quickly. Enjoy your items!

<h2>1. What is included in your Going Out of Business Sale?</h2><p>The items included in my Going Out of Business Sale are listed below:</p><ul> <li>Old Adjustable Measuring Cup (Gray & White, 2 piece) - $2.00 - (used, good condition)</li> <li>Old Adjustable Measuring Spoons (set of 2, Gray & White) -$4.00 - (used, good condition)</li> <li>Old Pocket Thermometer - $5.00</li> <li>Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup - (was in SS '09 cat.) - $8.00 - (used, good condition)</li> <li>Old Style Cookie Press - (used, good condition, still in box) - $5.00</li> <li>Old Style Cookie Press - (new in box, never used) - $10.00</li> <li>Large Cranberry Mix "N Scrape - (used, good condition) - $5.00</li> <li>Old Black Kitchen Shears w/ storage case - (used, good condition) - $10.00 for set</li> <li>Old Garlic Press - (used, good condition) - $6.00</li> <li>Old Chef's Knife (has white, self-sharpening case) - $10.00 - (used, good condition)</li></ul><p>I also have a three page list (in Word) of things that are currently in the catalog. Please email me if you're interested and I will send you the list.</p><h2>2. What is the price range of items in your Going Out of Business Sale?</h2><p>The prices of items in my Going Out of Business Sale range from $2.00 to $10.00.</p><h2>3. Are the items in your sale new or used?</h2><p>The items in my sale are a mix of both new and used. I have specified the condition of each item in the list.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase items that are currently in the catalog?</h2><p>Yes, I have a three page list of items that are currently in the catalog and available for purchase. Please email me for the list.</p><h2>5. How can I contact you to purchase items from your Going Out of Business Sale?</h2><p>You can email me at [insert email address here] to inquire about purchasing items from my Going Out of Business Sale. I will respond with availability and pricing information. Thank you for your interest!</p>

1. What is included in your Going Out of Business Sale?

The items included in my Going Out of Business Sale are listed below:

• Old Adjustable Measuring Cup (Gray & White, 2 piece) - $2.00 - (used, good condition)
  • Old Adjustable Measuring Spoons (set of 2, Gray & White) -$4.00 - (used, good condition)
  • Old Pocket Thermometer - $5.00
  • Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup - (was in SS '09 cat.) - $8.00 - (used, good condition)
  • Old Style Cookie Press - (used, good condition, still in box) - $5.00
  • Old Style Cookie Press - (new in box, never used) - $10.00
  • Large Cranberry Mix "N Scrape - (used, good condition) - $5.00
  • Old Black Kitchen Shears w/ storage case - (used, good condition) - $10.00 for set
  • Old Garlic Press - (used, good condition) - $6.00
  • Old Chef's Knife (has white, self-sharpening case) - $10.00 - (used, good condition)

I also have a three page list (in Word) of things that are currently in the catalog. Please email me if you're interested and I will send you the list.

2. What is the price range of items in your Going Out of Business Sale?

The prices of items in my Going Out of Business Sale range from $2.00 to $10.00.

3. Are the items in your sale new or used?

The items in my sale are a mix of both new and used. I have specified the condition of each item in the list.

4. Can I purchase items that are currently in the catalog?

Yes, I have a three page list of items that are currently in the catalog and available for purchase. Please email me for the list.

5. How can I contact you to purchase items from your Going Out of Business Sale?

You can email me at [insert email address here] to inquire about purchasing items from my Going Out of Business Sale. I will respond with availability and pricing information. Thank you for your interest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • kcmckay