• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business Sale! Lots of Supplies!!

In summary, Katie has decided to clean out her office and offer new items for sale. She has business supplies such as a carry-all tote and a tool tote, promotional items such as logo wear and bags, and discontinued products such as a mini baker and oven mitt. She also has cookbooks and an old wine opener.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I've decided to hang up my apron at least temporarily and give a new venture a whirl. Therefore I have lots to offer up as I'm cleaning out my office. This is what I've got for now. There may be more to come as I continue to clean out my office etc. I will try to ship whatever I can in priority rate boxes, otherwise I'll have to calculate shipping. Pay Pal is preferred payment method. Please email me any questions at [email protected].Here's What I have to offer:Business SuppliesCarry All Tote (bag in new consultant kit)- $10.00-Inquiry Pending
Tool Turn About Tote- $10.00-Inquiry PendingPromotional Items:Logo Wear:
Royal Blue 3/4 length sleeve V-Neck Shirt-XL fits more like Large though. Has a few small stains on the front hardly noticeable. Can send a picture if requested- $12.00
Yellow 3/4 length sleeve V-Neck Shirt-XL fits like large also. In Good Condition no stains also have picture available-$18.00
Purple Tshirt with design on front and The Pampered Chef on the sleeve-XL fits like XL- $15.00-Inquiry Pending
Light Blue Modern Women's Stretch Jacket-XL-Good Condition $15.00-Inquiry Pending
Bags:Mini Sling Bag-Fair Condition Used well, has some fraying etc, pic available-$4.00
Conference Tote 2011 Green and White-Good Condition Used but not a lot of wear showing-$15.00
Cool N Serve Patriotic Carrying Tote-Used once had a kind of off kilter with zipper since I received it-$8.00-SOLD
Black & Pink Tote Bag (HWC promo) Pink Interior Good Condition but used Well-$18.00Discontinued Products:New In Package:
Stoneware Mini Baker-Taupe Glaze-17.00
Stoneware Mini Baker-White Glaze-$17.00
Stoneware Deep Dish Pie Plate Taupe Glaze (Technically Open but still have box and if I used it was only once)-$15.00Gently Used:Cranberry Accented Oval Platter-$20.00
Rectangle Platter White-$20.00
3 Tiered Stand-$25.00
Old Wine Opener-Technically Open but not actually used. I couldn't figure it out :)! Still have the bag and use and care with it.-$13.00
Set of 4 Pink & White Dot Martini Glasses-$10.00-Inquiry Pending
HWC Black & White Paisley Oven Mitt-$4.00
HWC Black & White Paisley Oven Pad-$4.00
Adjustable Measuring Spoons-White With Grey Sliders:
2 Tablespoon Size-$1.50ea
1 Teaspoon Size-$1.00Cookbooks:
-Grill It Quick-Used to point you wouldn't want to give it away as a prize but good for own use-$3.00
-It's Good For You-Good condition wouldn't give away though-$4.00I also have some more current items unopened in new in packages. As well as some barely used current products that have been more for display at shows because I have them from earning etc, but I never really use at home. These items will be 50-70% off. Please email me for full list. I have added more items to this list as well.[email protected]

Last edited:
Do you have the banner available? Simms148@gmail
Com

Good Morning! I would like the black runner, recipe cards possibly the purple shirt depending the picture. Also may you send me a list of items that you are currently selling 50% off? Thanks so much! [email protected]

All emails have been sent in regards to inquiries and pictures

What about shipping to Canada? I am interested in the catalog tote bag and the recipe cards if it falls through. I am in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

richardson3 said:
What about shipping to Canada? I am interested in the catalog tote bag and the recipe cards if it falls through. I am in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

I don't think the recipe cards will fall through. I didn't think of that I've never shipped anything to Canada. Is it that much more expensive to ship internationally? Well I guess so I just looked at USPS and a priority international flat rate box is $32.95. Seems a bit much and I don't think you'd want to pay that. Any idea how to ship it less expensively?

Dots Large Round Bowl-$13.00
Dots Medium Round Bowl-$10.00

Do you still have these? How much with shipping to 46703?

I wonder how much it would be to just mail it? In the regular mail maybe?? I am only interested in the catalog tote bag and the invitations. Thanks

alidafrizzell said:
Dots Large Round Bowl-$13.00
Dots Medium Round Bowl-$10.00

Do you still have these? How much with shipping to 46703?

I PM'd you.

bumping...............

bumping as I've added a bunch more new things to what is available

Katie - I'd love to see the full list of what's still avail. Please send it to [email protected]

I emailed you several days ago. Can you please send me a complete list to [email protected]....

Sorry about delay on the emails. Now sent also added a few more things to post of items available. Slowly getting office cleaned out.

can you email me the list of your new display pieces 50 to 70% off? [email protected]

Would you email me a list of your remining items available please? I'm at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Got the delivery - thanks again to posting these items!

Bumping for updates and also if you've asked for the list of current items I've added some more and found some. If you'd like a new list please let me know. Don't want to bombard you with emails unsolicited.

18 New Unstamped/Labeled Catalogs-$8.00
Box Full of Several Product Bags-Not sure what they all are various sizes-If requested I can sort through how many of each size I have-$1.00
Various Post Card Reminder Cards- Not sure if these are Nancy Artwork I've seen on here or not. I got them from my upline. If you'd like more information let me know.-$5.00 for all
-Searching for Great Gift Ideas-12
-How's Your Catalog Show Coming Along-35
-It's almost time for our show-21
-Check your calender calling soon to schedule show-20
-Thanks for Scheduling a show, confirmation card-25
-Check us out our next meeting is........-12
-Dear ___________ please call if still interested... Haven't been able to reach-12

[email protected] zip code 04563

Would like to see the list and possible photos of the hwc appetizer plates and tester. Will these plates fit in the caddy? Thanks!

[email protected]

Do you have anything you have been using for displays at shows. I would be interested in them :)

sandy1971 said:
Do you have anything you have been using for displays at shows. I would be interested in them :)

I'm not sure what you mean by that? I have what's listed in the thread and I have some current products that I'm selling that are gently or barely used for the most part.

Can you please e-mail me your list of what's available? [email protected]
thanks so much! :)

Just bumping for those that may not have seen

bumping for a few updates

I do believe I've sent the list of items to everyone that has requested them. Let me know if I missed you. I also just want to point out that the list in original posting shows what I have available. As things sell I delete them instead of cluttering it up with sold etc. I just make a note if I have an inquiry for it. So the list I'm emailing is just current items I'm not allowed to list on here. Thanks. Hope that clears it up for some! :).

Hi, if you have anything still available, please let me know as I am interested in finding out what you may have left.
Thanks,
Amanda

I am interested in the two denim aprons if they are still available. Please reply to [email protected].

Christi_pchef said:
I am interested in the two denim aprons if they are still available. Please reply to [email protected].
Sorry they have sold I've been bad about getting on here to get it updated since I've started working again.

pcwithamanda said:
Hi, if you have anything still available, please let me know as I am interested in finding out what you may have left.
Thanks,
Amanda
I've updated the list on the thread if you'd like the list not on here either email me at [email protected] or tell me the email to send it to.

Replying to bump as I've added some items to the thread and to promote that my list of current items has grown as well so even if I've already sent it there are some new things available. Thanks for shopping!

Hi Katie,

I'm interested in the cool n serve tote. How much for shipping? [email protected]

Thanks,
Sam

I sent you an email

Can you message me your current list? TIA!!!

I would like an updated list if you still have some available items

I've sent you an email about stuff I'm interested in. Have you received it?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • vhadley