• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business Sale (Business Supplies Only)

I'm looking for the following: -1 Maroon Money bag with PC logo from Merrill, only used 1 time, $2-1 Catalog Shoulder Tote (you can display current catalog in front), in great condition, $5-1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5-19 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10-Sales Receipts, 2-ply (unopened package), $4-Drawing Slips, 2 thick pads, $2-POSTCARDS
vhadley
I have the following items for sale:

-1 Maroon Money bag with PC logo from Merrill, only used 1 time, $2
-1 Unisex Turquoise T-shirt from Merrill, size XL, great condition, $5
-1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5
-1 Catalog Shoulder Tote (you can display current catalog in front), in great condition, $5
-19 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10
-Sales Receipts, 2-ply (unopened package), $4
-Drawing Slips, 2 thick pads, $2
-POSTCARDS: 4 unopened packages of Brownie dessert, 63-ct opened
3 unopened packages of Pizza, 60-ct opened, all together- $5
-14 Cooking Show Planning Guides, unmarked, $1
-66 Printable Sales Receipts with the Pampered Chef logo on front and full warranty on the back, $3
-Your life, your way brochure, unopened package, $1
-Discover Us! 35 unmarked, $1
-8 1/2 X 11, Slant Back, Vertical Clear Acrylic Sign Holder with business Card Holder, $5
-Visa/MC Credit Card stand, $1
-Booking & Recruiting Slides (fold out display) $5
-Consultant Planner 2012, only has 1 date in Feb. used and the main page has 10 things to include in a Host packet, $1
-Consultant TOTE, in great shape, $15
-Padded Envelopes, set of 2, same material as the Consultant Tote, $8
-Elegant PC Table Runner, black with white sides, see the attached picture, never used, $10
-Black PC Consultant Apron, in great condition, $7
-6 Small plastic PC bags, 12 Large PC plastic bags, $3
*All items come from a Smoke-Free home, if you have any questions, please let me know. Shipping costs will be the actual shipping based on your location. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 2012-05-16 03.39.26.jpg
    2012-05-16 03.39.26.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 632
  • 2012-05-16 03.45.30.jpg
    2012-05-16 03.45.30.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 2012-05-16 03.48.19.jpg
    2012-05-16 03.48.19.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
I would be interested in the table runner.

I would be interested in these items. Please PM me to arrange payment, Thanks!!
1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5
19 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10
Sales Receipts, 2-ply (unopened package), $4
66 Printable Sales Receipts with the Pampered Chef logo on front and full warranty on the back, $3

I would like to purchase the postcard invitations, the door prize drawing slips and the money bag. Shipping to 14804. You can pm the total and preferred method of payment.Thanks.

I would like to purchase the following items, please pm me about setting up payment arrangements.Discover Us! 35 unmarked, $1
Your life, your way brochure, unopened package, $1
-1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5

I would like t-shirt from Merrill for $5. Shipping to 56044. Please email me at [email protected] with/for additional info. Thank you!

I will respond to each individual when I get back from my Dr's appt. today, thank you!!

I'd be interested in the Booking and recruiting slides!! My zip code is 93436 email: [email protected]

jallen37 said:
I would be interested in these items. Please PM me to arrange payment, Thanks!!
1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5
19 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10
66 Printable Sales Receipts with the Pampered Chef logo on front and full warranty on the back, $3
Haven't heard from you. You may also email me @ [email protected]Thanks!P.S- Shipping is to 62226

vhadley said:
I will respond to each individual when I get back from my Dr's appt. today, thank you!!
Sorry didn't see this before my last post!!

The booking and recruiting slides are back for sale :)

I'm interested in the following; shipping to 32669:

-1 Maroon Money bag with PC logo from Merrill, only used 1 time, $2
-1 Catalog Shoulder Tote (you can display current catalog in front), in great condition, $5
-14 Cooking Show Planning Guides, unmarked, $1
-Your life, your way brochure, unopened package, $1
-Discover Us! 35 unmarked, $1
-8 1/2 X 11, Slant Back, Vertical Clear Acrylic Sign Holder with business Card Holder, $5
-Visa/MC Credit Card stand, $1
-Elegant PC Table Runner, black with white sides, see the attached picture, never used, $10

Email: [email protected]

Do you still have the recipe cards?

Ashley, No, I'm sorry, they are spoken for. If it doesn't work out I will pm you :)Thanks!
Vicky

What do you have available? I'm a new consultant and need all supplies I can get :)

nay62 said:
What do you have available? I'm a new consultant and need all supplies I can get :)
I will let you know, I'm waiting to here back from a lady if she wants some stuff, then I will contact you. Have a great day!!

Vicky

Hi Vicky. I sent you payment over PayPal yesterday and haven't heard anything from you. Please let me know that you received it and when the package will be sent out. thank you!

Hello. I would like the booking/recruiting slide if is it still available.
[email protected]
shipping to 78634
Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if you have the following availabe still?

1 Unisex Turquoise T-shirt from Merrill, size XL, great condition, $5
-Black PC Consultant Apron, in great condition, $7

Thank you! My email is [email protected]

Ok ladies, I have these back up for sale:1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $519 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10Sales Receipts, 2-ply (unopened package), $466 Printable Sales Receipts with the Pampered Chef logo on front and full warranty on the back, $3

I'll try to respond to any questions after my Dr's appt today :)

Do you have an updated list?

I will post one today, thanks for the idea!

SPAMSTIME said:
Do you have an updated list?

Here is an updated list, current as of 6/6/12.
-1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5-1 Catalog Shoulder Tote (you can display current catalog in front), in great condition, $5-19 Spring/Summer Catalogs 2012, 14 unmarked, 5 catalogs I had my name written on those, but I covered it up completely with an Avery sticker, 1 catalog in Spanish, $10-Sales Receipts, 2-ply (unopened package), $4-14 Cooking Show Planning Guides, unmarked, $1-66 Printable Sales Receipts with the Pampered Chef logo on front and full warranty on the back, $3-Your life, your way brochure, unopened package, $1-Discover Us! 35 unmarked, $1-8 1/2 X 11, Slant Back, Vertical Clear Acrylic Sign Holder with business Card Holder, $5-Visa/MC Credit Card stand, $1-Booking & Recruiting Slides (fold out display) $5-Consultant Planner 2012, only has 1 date in Feb. used and the main page has 10 things to include in a Host packet, $1-Consultant TOTE, in great shape, $15-Padded Envelopes, set of 2, same material as the Consultant Tote, $8-Black PC Consultant Apron, in great condition, $7-6 Small plastic PC bags, 12 Large PC plastic bags, $3*All items come from a Smoke-Free home, if you have any questions, please let me know. Shipping costs will be the actual shipping based on your location. Thank you!!*Please Note* I can only ship usps flat rate priority mail. If it fits into an envelope, shipping is $5.15, a medium sized box is $11.15. $.75 extra for a tracking number.

If still available, I'd be interested in the 4x4 table cloth $5 and the Sales Receipts $4.

Let me know, Thanks!

Oh and the catalog shoulder tote too please if still available today.

I'm interested in table cloth and credit card sign. Please let me know if they are available. [email protected]

If not all ready gone. I would like them please.

Is the black runner still available?

Hi, I am a new consultant and was wondering what you had left. My email is [email protected] Thanks.

Hi! Are all of the items spoken for? I'm a new consultant and can hardly wait to get started.

I am also a New Consultant and would like the list of the things that you still have. I would really like :

Black PC Consultant Apron, in great condition, $7

1 4X4 White table cloth with PC logo on it, only used 1 time, $5 (if avail.)

Thanks so much, my email is [email protected]

Would be shipping to 28748 (NC).

Thanks
Natalie

Are any items still available? Please send an updated list. Thank you.

I'd like the table cloth with logo,
Melissa Klaassen
7156 Pinemill drve
West Chester OH 45069
[email protected]

is there anything left? if so please send me an updated list thanks!

Do you still have any of the items still available? Would be intrested in the white table cloth. Please let me know...
[email protected]
thanks, Carrie

I would love the tablecloth! Can you me tell me what is left? [email protected]
Thanks!

1. What items are included in the "Going Out of Business Sale"?

The sale includes various business supplies such as money bags, t-shirts, table cloths, catalogs, sales receipts, drawing slips, postcards, planning guides, brochure, sign holders, credit card stand, booking and recruiting slides, consultant planner, consultant tote, padded envelopes, table runner, consultant apron, and plastic bags.

2. What is the condition of the items for sale?

The items are in great or like-new condition, with some only being used once. Any markings or writing on the items have been covered up. All items come from a smoke-free home.

3. How much do the items cost?

The prices range from $1 to $15, with shipping costs being the actual amount based on your location.

4. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy everything together?

You can purchase individual items or multiple items. It is not necessary to buy everything together.

5. How do I purchase the items?

You can contact the seller for more information and to arrange for payment and shipping. The seller will provide the actual shipping cost based on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • jrb0328