• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business Party...

Since I had to return a forged cutlery item this week, I realized how difficult it is to find some items that were ordered under sample orders.You won't be able to log into consultant's corner to see those sample orders.Forgive me for being negative, but the last adjustment I did was the boning knife. It snapped into two pieces when my husband was using it. I was required to send it back and thank goodness I paid for tracking. PC at first said they never got it, but I sent the tracking number. My impressions was, they try to deny claims. I found it insulting, because I was a very active consultant at the time. This last adjustment was the
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a 'going out of business' party? I will be wrapping up my PC business next month, but I thought I would do one last party at my house and go out with a bang! Even my director/recruiter wants to be there to re-connect with all my customers and if they want to get added to her newsletter email, they can do that at that time.

I want to do it as a Christmas "Wrapping it up" theme ~ both in a sense that people can get their Christmas presents ordered and I can 'wrap up' my business at the same time. Does that make sense???

I think it's a brilliant! I think I'm done with PC, too - I may use your idea.
Just be careful though....people love you when they know you're going to leave.

If you're closing your business down, I suggest taking note of any lifetime guaranteed items and how they were ordered.Since I had to return a forged cutlery item this week, I realized how difficult it is to find some items that were ordered under sample orders.You won't be able to log into consultant's corner to see those sample orders.Forgive me for being negative, but the last adjustment I did was the boning knife. It snapped into two pieces when my husband was using it. I was required to send it back and thank goodness I paid for tracking. PC at first said they never got it, but I sent the tracking number. My impressions was, they try to deny claims. I found it insulting, because I was a very active consultant at the time.This last adjustment was the 5" and 8". The handle just fell off the 5" and the tip bent & broke off the 8" chef knife.

If you're closing your business down, I suggest taking note of any lifetime guaranteed items and how they were ordered.

Since I had to return a forged cutlery item this week, I realized how difficult it is to find some items that were ordered under sample orders.

You won't be able to log into consultant's corner to see those sample orders.

Forgive me for being negative, but the last adjustment I did was the boning knife. It snapped into two pieces when my husband was using it. I was required to send it back and thank goodness I paid for tracking. PC at first said they never got it, but I sent the tracking number. My impressions was, they try to deny claims. I found it insulting, because I was a very active consultant at the time.

This last adjustment was the 5" and 8". The handle just fell off the 5" and the tip bent & broke off the 8" chef knife.

Sorry for the double post.
Let's see - cookware and the salad choppers. Those are some other lifetime guarantee items.

That you can't find in PP3. You can only find the order details online, on consultant corner.

1. What is a Going Out of Business Party?

A Going Out of Business Party is an event held by a company that is permanently closing its doors. It is a chance for the company to thank its customers, employees, and partners for their support and celebrate the company's achievements.

2. What typically happens at a Going Out of Business Party?

The specific activities at a Going Out of Business Party can vary, but it usually includes speeches or presentations, refreshments, and possibly music or entertainment. The company may also offer discounts or promotions on their products or services as a way to clear out inventory.

3. Can anyone attend a Going Out of Business Party?

Yes, Going Out of Business Parties are usually open to anyone who wants to attend. It is a great opportunity for customers and the general public to learn more about the company and take advantage of any deals or discounts being offered.

4. Is it appropriate to bring a gift to a Going Out of Business Party?

While not required, bringing a small gift or card to show your appreciation for the company is a thoughtful gesture. It could be a token of your favorite product from the company or a handwritten note expressing your support.

5. How can I find out about upcoming Going Out of Business Parties?

You can usually find information about a company's Going Out of Business Party on their website, social media pages, or by signing up for their email list. You can also contact the company directly to inquire about any upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies