• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business Logo Sale

In summary, the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef as they prepare to close their doors. The sale will last until all logo merchandise is sold out and customers are encouraged to shop early. Customers can still use their consultant discount, but all sales are final. There are no restrictions on the sale items and no new merchandise will be released during the sale.
teresah551393
I am giving up my PC business for other pursuits and have a few PC things to sell.

1 red PC t-shirt from Merrill, logo on the front size Lg fits like Med. great condition, hardly worn, no stains. Want $4 plus $4.95 shipping priority mail.

1 black catalog tote, totally usable, some wear on the plastic outer liner, and one whitish streak about 1 inch or so on one side. Want $8 and that will include postage.

I have the quilted black and pink bag earned for May, great condition, want $20 plus $4.95 priority mail shipping.

I also have the large tote given at conference this year, great condition, want $20 plus $4.95 priority mail shipping.

I can take and send pics of anything, just let me know.

Forgot: Payment is check or money order, items will not be sent until checks clear the bank, if a check bounces, the buyer gets nothing.

Is the large tote the cranberry striped one??

No it is the black tote, bigger than the catalog tote, the cranberry one was from the Jan. thing.

ok thanks, anyway

Hi I am interested in the black tote. Would it be possible to email me a picture? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Is the red shirt fitted or loose like a t-shirt?

could you please email me a pic of the HWC tote and the tote from conference if they're still available?

[email protected]

The red shirt is a t shirt, not fitted, but I thought it ran small. Getting pics together and emailing them in the next few minutes.

I would like to get the quilted black and pink tote earned in May, if it is still available.

1. What is the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale" all about?

The "Going Out of Business Logo Sale" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef is offering as we prepare to close our doors. We are selling our logo merchandise at discounted prices to clear out our remaining inventory.

2. How long will the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale" last?

The sale will last until all of our logo merchandise is sold out. We encourage you to shop early to ensure you get the items you want before they are gone.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef consultant discount during the sale?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount during the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale". However, please note that all sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.

4. Are there any restrictions on the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale" items?

No, there are no restrictions on the items included in the sale. All logo merchandise, including apparel, kitchen tools, and accessories, are available at discounted prices while supplies last.

5. Will there be any new Pampered Chef merchandise released during the "Going Out of Business Logo Sale"?

No, there will not be any new Pampered Chef merchandise released during the sale. We are only selling our existing logo merchandise at discounted prices until it is sold out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • jpanzenhagen