• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Eco-Friendly Postcards for NC: Going Green Tips on the Back

In summary, if you want to receive a special gift for bringing postcards from March-June, you need to do so. Consultants have not received anything in the past for doing so.
akrebecca
Silver Member
Do we really have to bring them to NC like it says on the back?

Yes, if you want to receive a special gift. At least that is what I read on the conference information page on CC.

Uggh! I forgot about that....April is sketchy for me right now too. Darn!

Mental note: Put these someplace 'special' so I don't misplace them or forget to bring them. Maybe my suitcase? Nah, I won't remember to put them there. Fridge? Nope...kids like to rearrange the magnets & other items posted. Bathroom mirror? Definitely not. They would be forgotten in my whirlwind of packing. Maybe the safest place would be my planner. Goes with me everywhere so I could tuck them in when I check the mail and the whole thing would go to Chicago. Yup, that's the ticket.

akrebecca said:
Mental note: Put these someplace 'special' so I don't misplace them or forget to bring them. Maybe my suitcase? Nah, I won't remember to put them there. Fridge? Nope...kids like to rearrange the magnets & other items posted. Bathroom mirror? Definitely not. They would be forgotten in my whirlwind of packing. Maybe the safest place would be my planner. Goes with me everywhere so I could tuck them in when I check the mail and the whole thing would go to Chicago. Yup, that's the ticket.

Yeah- I was thinking the planner or your calendar- whatever PC thing you always have.

esavvymom said:
Yeah- I was thinking the planner or your calendar- whatever PC thing you always have.

Let's just hope (fingers crossed, knock on wood, & grab the lucky rabbit's foot) I don't 'misplace' the planner!

I'd suggest putting it with your NC registration and hotel reservation that you've printed out. You've printed that out, right?

what have you gotten in the past? I am so excited to get something. I have had a card every month since Jan... I didn't realize that the cards were so important. I will start saving them now!!

Consultants (as far as I can remember) haven't gotten anything for bringing postcards in the past. And, there's no need to save postcards from before March since only March - June postcards will count.

Oh I was under the impression that anyone who brought three in March- June got something. Is it just for directors?

cookingwithdot said:
it is for everyone. :)

It is only for Consultant's and Senior Consultants according to CC.

raebates said:
Consultants (as far as I can remember) haven't gotten anything for bringing postcards in the past. And, there's no need to save postcards from before March since only March - June postcards will count.

We had postcards last year....I remember having postcards. With crazy pictures of Jean and Marla on them. That may have been for recruiting though, now that I think about it.

I know my director had those. Were you a director last year? I was thinking that's who received those.

I remember there were post cards last year, but I don't think you really had to actually have them. I remember the gift being something with a flashing light, maybe green? Sorry, my pregnant mind isn't retaining much information these days.

raebates said:
I know my director had those. Were you a director last year? I was thinking that's who received those.

No - the more I think about it, the more I remember they were for recruiting. Every time you recruited someone you got one.

Makes sense. I hadn't recruited anyone by that time last year.

I'm sure they must be in one of my piles around here somewhere! :) So, I should only have one right now, right? For March?

cookingwithdot said:
I'm sure they must be in one of my piles around here somewhere! :) So, I should only have one right now, right? For March?

Yes. It can be March-April-May, or April-May-June postcards. APRIL-MAY are the KEY must-have months.
Which figures, since my APRIL is what is in danger of being bupkis!

Last year there wasn't an incentive, you just got a postcard for submitting so much in the month or recruiting. And it was for everyone.

esavvymom said:
Yes. It can be March-April-May, or April-May-June postcards. APRIL-MAY are the KEY must-have months.
Which figures, since my APRIL is what is in danger of being bupkis!

Send out a blast email about the great "trifle bowl" sale you have. Order by ____ to get yours at only $29 (plus tax). I did this and sold 6. That's how I got my second show for my HWC apron

Krista Burson said:
Send out a blast email about the great "trifle bowl" sale you have. Order by ____ to get yours at only $29 (plus tax). I did this and sold 6. That's how I got my second show for my HWC apron

I've done that. :) I have duds for customers. I just get "unsubscribes" instead. wow- I send 2 emails MAX a month and I'm SPAM! :grumpy:

Bobbi, that's my thinking, too. Until, I sent out an e-mail which was basically just a flyer for the Trifle Bowl - and got an online order for 2!

I also started posting my status update on Facebook that I had a goal to sell 10 Trifle Bowls by 4/14 (I "creatively borrowed" the idea from another Cheffer, and changed it a little). EVERY DAY I copied and pasted to a new status, updating how many I had left to reach the goal. By Wednesday night, I had sold SIX just because of my Facebook Status (one person bought two, literally at the last minute). That's 8 Trifle bowls sold in 1 week, where I've not sold that many in the over 2 years I've been in business!

If you want to see the e-mail I sent, give my your addy, and I'll forward it to you. I think I got it from TT, and just added some pictures.

I wonder what we will get? So far I have March and April and there is no way I will not get May's so...

I am wondering also. I have March and April already. I also have my dream host for my May 8th party, so May is also guaranteed.

1. What are the benefits of using eco-friendly postcards for promoting green tips in North Carolina?

The use of eco-friendly postcards helps reduce the amount of paper waste and supports sustainable practices. Additionally, it aligns with the values of environmentally conscious consumers and showcases the brand's commitment to being eco-friendly.

2. How can I order these eco-friendly postcards for my business in North Carolina?

You can easily place an order for these postcards through Pampered Chef's website. Simply select the desired quantity and design, and provide the necessary information for customization. Our team will handle the rest and deliver the postcards to your desired location.

3. Are these postcards made from recyclable materials?

Yes, these postcards are made from 100% recycled paper, which can be recycled again after use. This ensures a closed-loop cycle and minimizes the impact on the environment.

4. Can I customize the green tips on the back of the postcards?

Yes, you can customize the green tips to align with your specific business or organization. This allows for a personalized touch and promotes your unique eco-friendly practices.

5. How can I use these postcards to promote green living in North Carolina?

These postcards can be used in various ways, such as handing them out at events, including them in product packages, or mailing them to customers. You can also partner with local businesses to distribute the postcards and spread awareness about green living in North Carolina.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies