• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exclusive Deals on Discontinued Items at Our August Sneak Preview Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses the creation of a flyer for discontinued items and the upcoming release of new products. Some individuals are already working on a flyer, while others offer to share their completed versions. The conversation also touches on the weight of certain stoneware products and potential changes to the discontinued items. The conversation concludes with appreciation for the help in creating the flyer and a suggestion to inform customers about updated products.
mrssyvo
I know that we cannot post anything until Wednesday evening, but I was wondering if anyone was working on a flyer for discontinued items. I did not concentrate on those as much last season, and I regret it, because I missed out on a lot of sales. I am having a Sneak Preview Show in August, and I want to promote those items that are discontinued, as well as for my shows the rest of this season. I am not very good at making flyers, so if anyone is working on one, please let me know, if not, I will give it a try.

Someone is already working on it, but we can't unveil it just yet. You know with wave 3 still happening and all...

Thanks everyone for working on the Going...Going...Gone Flyer. I appreciate you help with flyers. I am not creative at all. I am always so excited to see what you guys come up with.

I am working on one for my subscribers and I will post a link after wave 3 :)

Thanks, Joy!!!

Definitely let everyone know...thanks to a Conference goer on here, they told me what the discontinued products are... and I sent an email out to everyone... saying - If you want a list of the soon to be discontinued products, let me know... etc
I have gotten several emails from people I didn't even know were reading my emails! And I got a booking for Aug 16th because of it!
DO IT>>>
Let them know they can also see what the NEW products are!

Thanks Joy! Your service is worth more than what you charge!! (Only if I am grandfathered to pay less LOL!!)

www.tastytidbits.net

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS! IT IS SOOOOO WORTH IT!!

DiscontinuedI'm working on one as well.

We should be able to post it tonight - the new products are being revealed this morning in Wave 3!

I have a flyer already complete with the aid of the list being sent to me from others I just added the pics. I would be glad to email it. Just give me your email address or email me at [email protected] and i will reply with the list.

I could not have done this without the help of others, so, I cannot take all the credit for finishing it.

Here is my Going, Going Gone Flyerfeel free to use it as you wish.

Attachments

• RetiredProductsSept2006.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 725
Thanks! This is great, I can let my past hosts know that they still ahve time to buy before they are gone. Appreciate the nice work on the flyer :)

OK. My cluster is at conference right now so I won't know about all of the new products for a week or so. Please tell me that a lot of the items on that flyer are being updated or changed in some way, not simply discontinued.

yes amya, some of these are just being updated, or switched around with other products grouped together, like the nylon tools being grouped, and also the cheese knife and plane, but others are just being discontinued, :eek: , I can't believe the rectangular baker lid/bowl:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Sue, this is a great one! Thx!

Jen,
I was in workshop on the Inside Scoop, and it was explained from the rep from HO test kitchens, that they had LOTS of complaints about the weight of the stoneware Rec. Baker and Lid/Bowl when used together. That the products on their own weigh just over 14 lbs. and then are that much heavier when filled with food.

I can't tell the rest until after tomorrow.............

Lisa

Okay, I am guessing it's okay to post this now... if not, delete it and I'll repost when it's okay...

You can personalize this by clicking in the gray field and typing your own info.

Attachments

• retired products fall 06.pdf
    241.7 KB · Views: 542
I love these, but I would like to have one (too lazy to make one...:)) that points out the ones that are being updated...kind of a you could buy the old one at $X, or you can wait to buy the new and improved one at $Y. That way they know that it's not REALLY going away, just changing.

Thanks for posting the GGG flyer!

speedychef said:
I love these, but I would like to have one (too lazy to make one...:)) that points out the ones that are being updated...kind of a you could buy the old one at $X, or you can wait to buy the new and improved one at $Y. That way they know that it's not REALLY going away, just changing.

Me too! I'm going to play with the one that I think I can change. I really don't want to encourage anyone to buy the old USG. I think they will be unhappy with me when they see the new catalog.

Thanks so much for posting the flyers!!!

chefjeanine said:
Me too! I'm going to play with the one that I think I can change. I really don't want to encourage anyone to buy the old USG. I think they will be unhappy with me when they see the new catalog.

Thanks so much for posting the flyers!!!

I had a host try to buy the Large Grooved Cutting Board on her catalog show earlier this week. I told her she should wait. Hey, I figure it just gets us more sales in September! I will be sure to call her back and get her order, of course. :)

Last edited:
I can post my original Word doc too -- just don't have it here w/me at work right now....

I convert to pdf because I use funky fonts and they don't always show up right on other computers.

Since others are posting, I am goin gto post mine now. If you still need it emailed just keep emailing me at [email protected] and I will still email it to you. Thanks for everyone's request and kind words! As I have said, I cannot take full credit for it.

Attachments

• DISCONTINUED_ITEMS_AS_OF_AUG31.doc
    271 KB · Views: 661
I am also circulating the price increase list within my contacts so they can buy some products beore the prices go up. I am trying to get as much sales as possible of the "older" items because I know the new products can sell themselves the first couple months.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Jen,
I was in workshop on the Inside Scoop, and it was explained from the rep from HO test kitchens, that they had LOTS of complaints about the weight of the stoneware Rec. Baker and Lid/Bowl when used together. That the products on their own weigh just over 14 lbs. and then are that much heavier when filled with food.

I can't tell the rest until after tomorrow.............

Lisa

O, don't get me wrong, I REALLY wanted a smaller one for when I need the smaller amount of space, but I LOVE to have the bigger one also. I just can't believe they are d/cing it. I have always been jealous that I didn't join when PC still had that baking bowl with the lid.

gilliandanielle said:
I am also circulating the price increase list within my contacts so they can buy some products beore the prices go up. I am trying to get as much sales as possible of the "older" items because I know the new products can sell themselves the first couple months.

can you email me the price list increase? I would love to have something side by see to be able to know the actual difference and use it as a saling point too.

[email protected]

jrstephens said:
can you email me the price list increase? I would love to have something side by see to be able to know the actual difference and use it as a saling point too.

Here is the list. I can't take credit for it, but I don't mind sharing!

Attachments

• Price Change List.doc
    7.5 KB · Views: 494
thanks for posting it. i like having it side by side and i think this will help with august sales too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hatsoff2u
Replies