• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Products in Word Format | Limited Time Offer | Don't Miss Out!

...especially since I get countless emails every month from other direct sales reps and online and brick & mortar stores.Look at it this way...they obviously are not interested in PC or being much help to you anyway. So they have been weeded off the list, and know you know not to spend any time on them. It is always a good thing to save yourself time and money, eh?
wendleispampered
Gold Member
Does anyone have retiring products in a word format yet? I have seen the flyer but just on Facebook as a photo. Thanks!! :)

I created this one yesterday. Not sure if it is what you are looking for or not. It does not include the items that are simply being restyled, just the ones that are being discontinued.

Robin

Attachments

• Going, Going, Gone! Aug. 2013.docx
    258.1 KB · Views: 838
Thanks for sharing that file!! Do you happen to have one where all new products are all one one page (or a couple pages). Posts I've seen are all separate. Wanting one I can share with customers.

Much appreciated!

Thank you. I sent an e-mail to my contacts via my website telling them about this. The only 'bites' I got was 5 people opting out!

byrd1956 said:
Thank you. I sent an e-mail to my contacts via my website telling them about this. The only 'bites' I got was 5 people opting out!
How frustrating is that?

And now it is 7 opt outs....bummer.

byrd1956 said:
And now it is 7 opt outs....bummer.

I've found anytime i send an email other than the monthly newsletter, I get at least 1 opt-out. I rarely send customer emails through the website because of it. I can't help but take offense to it too.. LOL I guess I shouldn't but it ticks me off when I get that email.

Last edited:
Lilamyw3 said:
I've found anytime i send an email other than the monthly newsletter, I get at least 1 opt-out. I rarely send customer emails through the website because of it. I can't help but take offense to it too.. LOL I guess I shouldn't but it ticks me off when I get that email.
...especially since I get countless emails every month from other direct sales reps and online and brick & mortar stores.

Look at it this way...they obviously are not interested in PC or being much help to you anyway. So they have been weeded off the list, and know you know not to spend any time on them. It is always a good thing to save yourself time and money, eh?

What is "Going, Going, Gone?"

"Going, Going, Gone?" is a limited-time sale event at Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at discounted prices. It is a great opportunity to score some amazing deals on our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

When does "Going, Going, Gone?" typically happen?

The "Going, Going, Gone?" sale usually takes place in the month of June, but the exact dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media for the latest information on the sale.

Can I use my consultant discount during the "Going, Going, Gone?" sale?

Yes, consultants can use their discount during the "Going, Going, Gone?" sale. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Are all Pampered Chef products available during "Going, Going, Gone?"

No, only select products are available during the "Going, Going, Gone?" sale. These products are marked with a "Going, Going, Gone?" label on our website and in the catalog.

Can items purchased during "Going, Going, Gone?" be returned or exchanged?

Items purchased during the "Going, Going, Gone?" event are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. We recommend thoroughly reviewing your order before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherry
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sherry
  • tahodgin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tahodgin
  • ccpchef