• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Products & Fab Word Docs - Thanks ccPampered Chefhef!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the sharing of files and documents on a website. Some members express their gratitude for the shared resources and request for different file formats to accommodate their needs. Others suggest using formats that are easily accessible to everyone, such as RTF or PDF. One member explains their inability to save and post multiple versions of files, while another suggests emailing them for specific requests. The conversation also touches on the issue of document portability and the importance of considering different platforms and software when sharing files.
ccpchef
Does anyone have a flyer made up with the retiring products? I dont know what I would do without all the fab word documents I have found on this site! Thanks ccpchef

Here ya go!
I can't take credit for this, I found it on this site from a fellow chefsuccess-er. Just be sure to change the personal info at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• Retired Products Fall[1].Winter 2006.doc
    372 KB · Views: 812
Great Flyer!Very nice flyer, thanks for putting it out there! I know I'll be able to make use of it!

Does anyone happen to have this in html format? I don't have MS Word at home, only WordPad, and it won't open the pictures.

PSA: Document portabilityWhile everyone up here is eternally grateful for the effort that you all put into these files, the fact is that not everyone has MS Word, or many are using versions of Word (or Windows!) that are different from yours and we are unable to open your files! Nor is everyone using Windows, either, and portablilty of files is a real issue.

Please, please, please...save your documents in either RTF (rich text format) that can be shared between all word processors, or in PDF (Portable Document Format) that anyone on any platform can open and read.

Thanks!

Saving multiple versions of filesHey there Kitchen Guy,
I understand your concern and regret that you can't open. I don't mind posting stuff in the format that I create it in. But, I have too many other things going on to save as, and post multiple copies.
If someone emails me privately and requests that I send them something in a different version, I usually try to accomodate. But to post in this version, that version, the other version, so that text/pictures/font will show up, might show up, won't show up, can be edited, etc. is just not a reality for me.
Long story short, don't be offended if I don't. Just email me and I will attempt to help you.
Thank-x! Have a great week.

rwesterpchef said:
But, I have too many other things going on to save as, and post multiple copies.
Which is precisely why I usually post things in PDF format, which is fixed and viewable only.

If it's something that you want people be able to open and edit, post it as RTF.

No multiple versions, or save as's, just one: RTF. The Rich Text Format is readable by any word processing software or version.

Last edited:

What does it mean when a product is listed as "retired"?

When a product is listed as "retired" on the Pampered Chef website, it means that it is no longer being produced and will no longer be available for purchase. However, some retired products may occasionally be brought back for a limited time or as part of a special promotion.

Can I still purchase retired products?

Unfortunately, retired products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Why does Pampered Chef retire products?

Pampered Chef periodically retires products in order to make room for new items and to keep the product line fresh and up-to-date. This allows us to continue offering innovative and high-quality products to our customers.

How can I find out if a product is going to be retired?

The best way to stay updated on retiring products is to check the "Last Chance" section on the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media for announcements about retiring products and special promotions.

What are Fab Word Docs and how can I access them?

Fab Word Docs are customizable templates for flyers, invitations, and other marketing materials that can be used by Pampered Chef consultants. They can be accessed through the consultant's personal website or through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sherry
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sherry
  • chefa