• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a 'Going, Going, Gone' Flyer - cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net

In summary, the crafty people have put together a Going going Gone flyer. They are waiting for conference to be over so they can post it. They are also emailing each other.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Any of you crafty people make a Going going Gone flyer yet? I know we cannot post it here yet, but if you did, can you email it me?

cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net

Last edited:
I've got one put together, since conference is over now I believe I can send it. - What's your email?

cookingwithlove said:
Any of you crafty people make a Going going Gone flyer yet? I know we cannot post it here yet, but if you did, can you email it me?

cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net

Can you send me one, too??

thanks a bunch

[email protected]

Thanks again. I need 5 host packets for Aug and would love to have that in there.

ChefMann said:
I've got one put together, since conference is over now I believe I can send it. - What's your email?

Conference is not over for another 30 mins.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you please e mail me one as well. i have packets going out monday and i would like to include that. Thanks in advance.
[email protected]

Could you send me one, too, please? I'll pm you my email address.

I would love to see your flyer! If it's not to much trouble of course. If you are going to post here soon I can wait.
[email protected]

Can you send me a flyer also @ [email protected]
Thank you in advance!

Jennifer Gouveia
Independent Consultant

now that conference is OVER can you upload to this thread?

apparently, I have to wait till tomorrow - (sunday) But I do have a flyer put together and I'll post it...if I can figure out how to do it.
:)
Sheryl

I have one I got from my recruiter and put my info on it. Here it is for anyone who wants to use it and tweak it to include your own info.

Attachments

• Discod prods as of 8-31-08.doc
    135.5 KB · Views: 286
I can't wait to see it posted here! THanks for all your hard work!

Can you please send it to me also. I'm in a bit of a slump and I'm going to try to get some sales/bookings by promoting the retired stuff.

Thanks a bunch.

I received this from my director who received it from another director and thought I would just post it here for everyone... enjoy!

Attachments

• going going gone aug 08.doc
    460.5 KB · Views: 872
Joy has her uploaded at tastytidbits.net

Click on free flyer's and you'll see it

Thanks Alison!

I think someone beat me to it! There is now a going going gone flier posted...at it looks WAY better than the one I did. It is Sunday...can we let the cats out of the bag now? I'm DYIN' to talk about them!!!!!!

THanks for sharing!!
Looks great!!
Should get us some great August sales!
Nicole

Thanks so much for sharing this, I had to leave conference early to catch my shuttle to the airport and they wouldn't give me the latest Kitchen Consultant news, it wasn't being distributed until after general session even though I was there for most of it!

Here is another one, if anyone has a preference. It's in word so it should be pretty easy to edit.

Attachments

• PC going going gone Aug 2008.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 770
Can you email me as well please!

Thanks so much!

here's mine. i put it in a seperate thead too.

Attachments

• Discontinued Flyer.doc
    302 KB · Views: 719
Can you please send me the flyer? thanks
amber.marie.riley(at)gmail.com

Can anyone download the going, going gone, flyer and the discontinued flyer in pdf??? I cannot open them in word. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it.

Deb.

Deb - Joy has them on her website as PDFs - just go to http://www.tastytidbits.net and click on "Free Flyers" and you'll see it there!

These flyers are great! :sing: Thanks girls!

I would love a copy of the going, going, gone flier as well. I have a power cooking show tonight and would love to use it if someone could email it today! Thanks!

Holly
[email protected]

Not to sound "snooty":D but those of you that are requesting the flyer be emailed, are you having trouble downloading it from here or something?

Ya'll Rock! Thanks!

Would love to get a copy of the going gone brochure. Please send a copy to [email protected]

Hey y'all... if you check back to the first page you will see a few different versions you can use... hth!

can you send to me too please & if you have the new prod. flyer done...Thanks!

[email protected]

Is there anyway the OP can edit the original post to say "look for the attachments in this thread" or something like that? Kudos to whoever is taking the time to email people that post in this thread, but I've always found it easier to just download what I need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • martiarnold