• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Professional and Eye-Catching Flyer with These Tips

In summary, the "Going Going Gone Flyer" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers limited-time discounts on select products. The flyer changes monthly with new deals added, and consultant discounts can be applied. All products are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee and the best way to stay updated is through email, social media, or checking the flyer section on their website regularly.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Anybody made one of these?

Pretty Please?

I've got a really basic one I threw together, but it doesn't have pictures.

Attachments

• SS 2013 Going Going Gone.docx
    18.7 KB · Views: 571
Someone sent me a jpg file with "Last Chance" on the discontinued. I just slapped it into a Word doc (so someone can edit if they want), and also PDF.

Because it is a picture blown up a bit, it's not crystal clear. But maybe you want to use it. You won't offend me if you don't. ;)

Attachments

• GoingGoneSS2013.pdf
    160.7 KB · Views: 625
  • GoingGoneSS2013.docx
    376 KB · Views: 523
esavvymom said:
Someone sent me a jpg file with "Last Chance" on the discontinued. I just slapped it into a Word doc (so someone can edit if they want), and also PDF.

Because it is a picture blown up a bit, it's not crystal clear. But maybe you want to use it. You won't offend me if you don't. ;)

It looks great - is there any way you can add the Pantry items?

1. What is the "Going Going Gone Flyer"?

The "Going Going Gone Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features limited-time discounts on select products. These discounts are only available while supplies last, so act fast to get the best deals!

2. How often does the "Going Going Gone Flyer" change?

The "Going Going Gone Flyer" changes every month, with new products and discounts being added. Be sure to check back regularly to see the latest deals!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on "Going Going Gone Flyer" products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on "Going Going Gone Flyer" products. However, keep in mind that these discounts are already heavily discounted and may not be combined with other offers.

4. Are "Going Going Gone Flyer" products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all "Going Going Gone Flyer" products are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. How can I be notified about new "Going Going Gone Flyer" deals?

The best way to stay updated on "Going Going Gone Flyer" deals is to subscribe to our email list or follow us on social media. You can also check the "Going Going Gone Flyer" section on our website regularly for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky