• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Going Going Gone Flyer | Share Yours on Our Site

In summary, the "Going Going Gone Flyer" is a limited-time promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounts on select products and sets. It changes every two weeks and only certain products are eligible for the discounts. These products are marked with a "Going Going Gone" label. The discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The promotion is only available for a limited time, so be sure to check back regularly and take advantage of the deals before they're gone!
jwest43
Does anyone have a going going gone flyer they wouldn't mind sharing? There is usually one on here by now, but all I can find is the new spring product flyer. Thanks is advance. Jill

It's in a thread, but just go to the files section and on that main page it's listed-- you won't need to do a search. I think it was titled Discontinued something. HTH!

Yes, thank you I found it after i posted this under discontinued items spirng 2012 by JOy.
Thanks so much.

babywings76 said:
It's in a thread, but just go to the files section and on that main page it's listed-- you won't need to do a search. I think it was titled Discontinued something. HTH!

I looked for this file and cannot find it. Was it deleted? I have one that I can post, but I wanted to know why it was deleted first. Thanks!

Thanks Amanda! I will post the one that I have here too. Someone else might also be looking for the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer too.

Attachments

• Going Going Gone Spring 2012.doc
    448 KB · Views: 758

What is the "Going Going Gone Flyer"?

The "Going Going Gone Flyer" is a limited-time promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounts on select products and sets.

How often does the "Going Going Gone Flyer" change?

The "Going Going Gone Flyer" changes every two weeks, so be sure to check back regularly for new deals.

Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for the "Going Going Gone Flyer" discounts?

No, only select products and sets are included in the "Going Going Gone Flyer" promotion. These products are marked with a "Going Going Gone" label.

Can I combine the "Going Going Gone Flyer" discounts with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Going Going Gone Flyer" discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

How long is the "Going Going Gone Flyer" promotion available?

The "Going Going Gone Flyer" promotion is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefrobin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • jbechtel