• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goal Setting and Recruiting...

In summary, Jen recommends setting goals for your recruits, brainstorming where they will get their shows, and helping them meet those goals.
kathyskitchen2
I have a meeting tomorrow with my very first recruit ( I now have 5! : )). I've encouraged this little meeting to help her set some new goals. Any words of wisdom? She's been very part-time, but does well with individual shows. I'm just wanting something that will help re-start her business- she wants to move up but as heard all of my bits of wisdom- hoping for some help!

thanks! :)

How did you get so many recruits? I am struggling with this part of the biz. I cannot seem to entice people enough. Any tips are welcome.

RecruitingThere are lots of reasons why some people recruit and others don't. The main one is attitude.

An other thing to note is that most people don't say yes the first time they are presented with info. Typically you are looking at 5-12 times of being asked to get them to yes. So keep in contact. The people I'm signing recently are people who were at my first shows in 2001 and are finally ready to give this a try.

So keep in contact with people, you aren't being a pest if you go with an attitude of service. The consultant who did my show in 1997 never contacted me after the show, so when I was finally ready in January 2001, I went to the Home Office to start.

You can do this!
Jen

I'd talk to her about setting goals. First figure out how much she wants to make each month and then break that down into how many shows she will need to meet that goal. I think it is very important to help your recruits set goals and post them, track with them, and help them meet their goals.

Once she has set a goal and figures out many shows she needs, help brainstorm where she will get her shows. Go back to the list of 100.

Thanks! I appreciate the tips!

1. How do I set achievable goals?

Setting achievable goals involves identifying specific, measurable, and realistic objectives that align with your overall vision and purpose. Write down your goals, break them down into smaller, actionable steps, and regularly track your progress to stay on track.

2. How can I motivate my team to reach their goals?

Motivating your team to reach their goals involves creating a positive and supportive work environment, providing regular feedback and recognition, and setting clear expectations and deadlines. Encourage open communication and offer resources and support to help your team achieve their goals.

3. What are some effective recruitment strategies?

Effective recruitment strategies include clearly defining the skills and qualifications needed for the position, utilizing multiple recruitment channels such as job boards and social media, and actively networking and building relationships with potential candidates. It's also important to have a thorough screening and interview process to ensure the best fit for your team.

4. How can I track my progress towards my goals?

Tracking progress towards your goals can be done through various methods such as keeping a journal, using a goal-tracking app or spreadsheet, or setting regular check-ins with yourself or a mentor. It's important to regularly assess and adjust your actions and goals to stay on track and make necessary changes.

5. What should I consider when setting recruitment goals?

When setting recruitment goals, consider the needs and goals of your company, the current and future job market, and the skills and qualifications necessary for success in the position. It's also important to have a diverse and inclusive hiring process and to regularly review and adjust your recruitment strategies based on data and feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • wadesgirl