• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goal Achieved: $1250 Celebrated!

In summary, to celebrate achieving a goal of $1250 with Pampered Chef, it is recommended to have a Pampered Chef party, either virtual or in-person. Rewards and discounts can be used towards the goal, which can help reach the goal faster and save money. If the goal is exceeded, the extra earnings can be saved for future goals or used to upgrade starter kits or purchase new products. There is a 90-day period to achieve the goal, during which parties can be hosted and products can be shared with potential customers. After reaching the goal, commission can still be earned on sales, providing an opportunity to continue growing the business and reaching new goals.
tmseiling
Well, I finally hit the first goal of $1250:D

Congrats! Good luck

Whahoooo!! Way to go! Enjoy your extra $$$. :)

Congratulations!

action-smiley-033.gif
Congratulations!!!
action-smiley-033.gif

YEA!!!! Good for you!

Yay! Me too! I'm $20 away with a show tomorrow night!

Congrats to you both! Be sure to pat yourselves on the back for a job well done! Kudos!

1. How do I celebrate achieving a goal of $1250 with Pampered Chef?

We recommend celebrating with a Pampered Chef party! This can be a virtual or in-person gathering with friends, family, and potential customers. It's a great way to showcase our products and thank your supporters for helping you reach your goal.

2. Can I use my rewards or discounts towards my $1250 goal?

Yes, you can use any rewards or discounts towards your $1250 goal. This can help you reach your goal faster and save money on your purchases. Just make sure to track your sales accurately to ensure you reach the $1250 mark.

3. What if I exceed my $1250 goal?

Congratulations! If you exceed your $1250 goal, you can either celebrate with an even bigger party or save the extra earnings towards future goals and purchases. You can also use your excess earnings to upgrade your Pampered Chef starter kit or purchase new products to showcase at your parties.

4. How long do I have to achieve the $1250 goal?

You have up to 90 days to achieve the $1250 goal. This gives you plenty of time to plan and host parties, share our products with potential customers, and reach out to your network for support. If you do not reach the goal within 90 days, you can continue to work towards it until you do.

5. Can I still earn commission on sales after I reach my $1250 goal?

Yes, you can continue to earn commission on sales even after you reach your $1250 goal. This is a great opportunity to continue growing your business and reaching new goals with Pampered Chef. Plus, the more you sell, the more commission you earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
pampered1224