• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with Go Green Dollar Days - Eco-Friendly Deals for Your Budget

In summary, "Go Green Dollar Days" is a promotion at Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select eco-friendly products for only one dollar with every $75 purchase. The promotion typically takes place in the spring and fall, and to participate, customers simply need to make a purchase of $75 or more and add the select eco-friendly products to their cart. However, the promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and there may be restrictions on the eligible products. Customers should keep an eye out for announcements on the website and social media channels for specific dates and details.
brendaivette
This is an idea i am working on, not that flyer making savvy...........can you ladies/gents give me some input...............

Attachments

• GO GREEN DOLLAR DAYS AT THE PAMPERED CHEF IN JUNE.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 493
Bumpin

what do you think???

I think it looks good Brenda! Good job!

Sorry Brenda, I didn't get to respond sooner but I LOVE IT! I love that you made your first flyer and have such a good idea about it. Everyone is wanting to "GO GREEN" and this is perfect!!

Thank you!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to offer some input on your flyer idea. First of all, don't worry about not being "flyer making savvy" - we all have different strengths and it's great that you're reaching out for help. My advice would be to keep your flyer simple and visually appealing. Use high-quality images of Pampered Chef products and make sure your contact information is easy to find. Also, consider including a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers. Good luck with your flyer and let me know if you need any further assistance!

1. What is "Go Green Dollar Days"?

"Go Green Dollar Days" is a promotion at Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select eco-friendly products for only one dollar with every $75 purchase.

2. When does the "Go Green Dollar Days" promotion take place?

The promotion typically takes place in the spring and fall, but specific dates may vary. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

3. How can I participate in "Go Green Dollar Days"?

To participate, simply make a purchase of $75 or more and add the select eco-friendly products to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions with "Go Green Dollar Days"?

Unfortunately, the "Go Green Dollar Days" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products included in "Go Green Dollar Days"?

Only select eco-friendly products are eligible for the "Go Green Dollar Days" promotion. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog. Other restrictions may apply, so be sure to read the fine print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies