• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Go Big or Go Home - Jennifer Fong

In summary, Jennifer Fong's email says that she hates consultants who whine and spend more time playing Angry Birds than working their business. The expert summarizes the content and advises the reader to get over the excuses and focus on their own success.
raebates
Staff member
I love Jennifer Fong. Here's the email I got from her today.
Nothing drives me crazier than consultants in direct selling companies who whine. “I want to build a business but no one will book a party.” or “In this economy no one is buying anything.” or “No one wants to join my team.” All the while they’re spending more time playing Angry Birds than working their business.Seriously? No one? Then how come the top earners (and even the non top earners) are booking parties, making sales, and recruiting new consultants into the business?Get this through your head: Success in your business starts and ends with YOU and what you decide.
*You decide whether or not to make one more phone call.
*You decide whether or not to present the opportunity to every single person at the party.
*You decide whether or not to do the follow up calls you know you should do.
*You DECIDE.So are you in it to succeed or not?My favorite kind of people to hang around with are the people who are ALL IN. They’re the ones who do what it takes to make it work (and are thoroughly jazzed about it!) They work harder than anyone else in the room, and they are committed to achieving what they want. They are ALL IN.Are you?
You can get more of her stuff here: http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/

Thanks for sharing Rae. This is "spot on".

Jennifer is awesome! She focuses on direct sales/social marketing/social media.

Thanks Rae. I know it something I needed to hear.

Great advice! It is good to be reminded. Thanks for sharing.

I get her emails too... using this at a meeting tonight! Love it... so true.. only YOU determine your success. only YOU decide who YOU are going to be and what YOU are going to do... no one else. YOU own it or you let THEM own it.. who will you be?

Okay. I get it....
Get over the excuses.
:blushing:

Ouch!! But love it at the same time!!

Direct but dead on. Thanks Rae!

Jennifer doesn't pull punches. She's kind but direct. That's part of what I love about her.

Heard on one of those Minda Aware phone calls earlier this year "You can make money or make excuses - can't make both" - love it!!

1. What is "Go Big or Go Home" by Jennifer Fong?

"Go Big or Go Home" is a book written by Jennifer Fong, a successful entrepreneur and direct sales expert. In the book, she shares her insights and strategies for building a successful direct sales business.

2. Is "Go Big or Go Home" specifically for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Go Big or Go Home" is not specific to Pampered Chef consultants. The strategies and advice shared in the book are applicable to any direct sales business.

3. Can I purchase "Go Big or Go Home" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Go Big or Go Home" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can "Go Big or Go Home" help me grow my direct sales business?

"Go Big or Go Home" offers practical tips and strategies for building a successful direct sales business, including how to effectively market and sell products, build a team, and manage your time and finances. It also includes real-life success stories from direct sales consultants.

5. Are there any resources or tools that come with "Go Big or Go Home"?

Yes, "Go Big or Go Home" comes with a downloadable workbook that includes exercises and action steps to help you implement the strategies discussed in the book. It also includes access to a private Facebook group for additional support and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies