• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best pick-up option at McCormick for GO Airport Express Shuttle?

In summary, two consultants are taking advantage of a good PC rate offered by GO Airport Express to travel from the airport to the hotel and then from McCormick to the airport. The consultant making the reservation is unsure of the correct pick-up location at McCormick and is seeking assistance. Another consultant suggests taking the train from the airport for a cheaper and faster option, or using the free shuttle bus provided by the conference. A fellow consultant confirms that the correct pick-up location at McCormick is McCormick West and wishes the other consultant a smooth trip and enjoyable PC rate.
bridgetbakes
I am flying with a fellow consultant for NC and we are taking advantage of the good PC rate offered by GO Airport Express to get from the airport to the hotel and then from McCormick to the airport.

I am trying to make a reservation through consultant's corner right now and it is asking me about the round trip pick-up. We want to be picked up at McCormick so it is prompting me for McCormick North, McCormick South or McCormick West. Does anyone know what the right answer is?

I hope that someone will be able to answer this question for you.
Also you can call HO tomorrow.

We are going to take the train (subway, underground, metra, or whatever else it is called??) from the airport and it only cost about $3 each way. It is fast, convenient, and i will beat the traffic. I did this in the last 2 years by myself and this year i will have a fellow consultant to go with. Never had an issue even at 6 am on Sunday morning. Maybe you could consider this as an option.

also, there are buses at the hotels that take you to McCormick center every 15 min or 1/2 hour shuttle!

If you're going straight from conference to the airport, there is usually a shuttle bus (the same ones that take us to and from the hotels to conference) and as far as I know it's been free in the past. Plus they usually have storage for luggage on the last day also. I've always left the next day, but this year I leave straight from conference and plan to save money and just take the GO Airport Express shuttle from the airport to the hotel on the first day.

Hi there! I am also a consultant and have used the GO Airport Express in the past for events. The correct pick-up location for McCormick is McCormick West. I hope you have a smooth trip and enjoy the PC rate! Safe travels!

1. What is Go Airport Express Shuttle?

Go Airport Express Shuttle is a transportation service that provides shared rides to and from major airports in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, and Milwaukee.

2. How do I make a reservation for Go Airport Express Shuttle?

You can make a reservation by calling our customer service hotline or by booking online through our website. We recommend making a reservation at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.

3. How much does it cost to ride with Go Airport Express Shuttle?

The cost of the ride depends on the distance and location of the airport. You can check our website for a fare chart or call our customer service hotline for a quote.

4. Can I bring luggage on the shuttle?

Yes, you are allowed to bring up to two standard-sized suitcases and one carry-on bag per person. Additional or oversized luggage may incur an extra fee.

5. How early should I schedule my pickup from the airport?

We recommend scheduling your pickup at least 2 hours after your flight arrival time to allow for any delays or baggage claim. However, you can choose your desired pickup time when making a reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings