• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free SPINACH CARBONARA PIZZA - Yum!

In summary, this recipe for gluten-free Spinach Carbonara Pizza requires a Bob's Red Mill gluten-free pizza crust, bacon, fresh baby spinach, garlic, Parmesan cheese, Alfredo sauce, black pepper, and shredded mozzarella cheese. The pizza is assembled and baked for 7-10 minutes. Another gluten-free option is a simple pancake recipe using only a ripe banana and two whole eggs, cooked in a pan with a low to medium heat. The pancakes are low in calories and high in protein.
DebPC
Staff member
gluten free pizza_1940800351_n.jpg

Gluten Free SPINACH CARBONARA PIZZA

1 Bag of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust (takes 20 minutes to rise)
10-12 slices of Bacon – please cook ahead of time
1 pkg (6oz) Fresh Baby Spinach about 8 cups
2 Cloves of Garlic
1-2 oz of FRESH Parmesan Cheese (Purchase in Block)
1 c jarred Alfredo Pasta Sauce (Bertolli w/Parmesan Cheese works great)
¼ tsp Coarsely Ground Pepper
1 8oz pkg of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease stone with brushed olive oil. Roll out dough onto LARGE ROUND BAKING STONE using your fingers, make sure they are wet. Bake 20 minutes or until crust begins to brown; remove pan to cooling rack.
Cook bacon and drain. Chop into ¼” pieces. Place spinach and pressed garlic with Garlic Press into Classic Batter Bowl – microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes covered. Pour off any moisture. Use Salad Choppers to cut up steamed spinach.
Grate Parmesan Cheese using Micro-plane Adjustable Grater; set aside. Finely Chop ½ of the bacon with the Food Chopper. Add to 1 cup of Alfredo Sauce, add coarsely ground pepper, m ix well.
To assemble pizza – spread sauce to the edges of the pizza. Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, spinach mixture and remaining bacon. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cut using Pizza Cutter and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula or Slice and Serve.

Gluten Free Pancakes glutin free pancakes6269_n.jpg

1 ripe banana
2 whole eggs
That’s it. Just mix together in a bowl and make sure the banana is all mashed. Then spray your pan with some "spray & cook" or coconut oil. On a low to medium heat, scoop some of the batter into the pan & give it about 20-30 sec, flip, and done! Serve and eat!
*Some advice would be to make them small so its easier to flip
Under 250 calories, nearly 14g of protein! No processed anything! These pancakes are gluten free, low calorie.

Wow, this recipe sounds amazing! I've been looking for a gluten-free pizza option and this one sounds perfect. I love the combination of spinach and carbonara flavors. And using a pre-made crust definitely cuts down on time and effort. I can't wait to try this out, thanks for sharing!

1. Can I make this pizza without using a gluten-free crust?

Yes, you can make this pizza without using a gluten-free crust. You can use a regular pizza crust or even a cauliflower crust if you prefer.

2. Is this recipe suitable for those with Celiac disease?

Yes, this recipe is suitable for those with Celiac disease. It is completely gluten-free and safe for individuals with gluten intolerance or sensitivity.

3. Can I substitute the spinach with another vegetable?

Yes, you can substitute the spinach with another vegetable. Some great alternatives would be kale, broccoli, or even artichokes.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your pizza crust and how thin you roll it out.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of this pizza. Simply wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container before placing it in the freezer. It will keep for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef