• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten Free Shopping: Find What We Sell!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of gluten-free products such as baking mixes, seasonings, sauces, and cooking tools that are clearly labeled on their website and catalog. While not certified, they take precautions to prevent cross-contamination and provide a list of ingredients for each product. Regular Pampered Chef products can be used for gluten-free cooking, but it is important to clean them thoroughly. The website also offers a variety of gluten-free recipes that can be easily found by selecting the "gluten-free" filter. Specific product information can be found on the website or in the catalog, and their customer service team is available for further assistance.
ChefJen2012
Does anyone have a list of Gluten Free items we sell? If not, how can I find out this informations? Thanks!

bumping... please help!

The catalog descriptions list which products contain wheat or soy (which is where you'll find the gluten) but we don't carry any products that are certified gluten free.

ok, that's too bad. with all the allergies out there i thought maybe some additional nutrition information was available. thanks!

The Product Information Guide on Consultant's Corner has all of the nutritional info for the products.

thank you! i'm still exploring the beta site - haven't seen this before! :)

Ahh, the Beta site. Yeah, that might be why you haven't seen it. :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with finding our gluten-free items. We have a variety of products that are gluten-free, and they are clearly labeled on our website and in our catalog. Additionally, you can filter your search on our website to only show gluten-free products. If you have any specific questions about a certain product, don't hesitate to reach out to me and I can provide more information. Happy shopping!

1. What gluten-free products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free products, including baking mixes, seasonings, sauces, and cooking tools. Our gluten-free products are clearly marked on our website and in our catalog.

2. Are Pampered Chef products certified gluten-free?

While our products are not certified gluten-free, we take precautions to prevent cross-contamination and clearly label any products that may contain gluten. We also offer a full list of ingredients for each product on our website.

3. Can I use regular Pampered Chef products for gluten-free cooking?

Yes, many of our products can be used for gluten-free cooking. However, it is important to thoroughly clean any products that have come in contact with gluten before using them for gluten-free cooking.

4. Are there any gluten-free recipes available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free recipes available on our website. You can easily search for them by selecting the "gluten-free" filter in our recipe section.

5. How can I find out if a specific product is gluten-free?

You can check the ingredients list on our website or in our catalog. Additionally, all of our gluten-free products are clearly marked with a "GF" symbol. If you have any further questions, our customer service team is always happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cmcrews