• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Gluten-Free Main Dish Recipes | Perfect for Any Diet

In summary, the conversation is about finding gluten-free recipes and tips for hosting a gluten-free cooking show. Some suggestions include 30 Minute Chicken, Mexican Chicken Lasagna, Penne Pasta and Molten Lava Cake, and South of The Border Meatloaf. The importance of using proper cookware to avoid cross contamination for those with celiac disease is also mentioned.
annew
Just curious if anyone has any ideas for recipes that are gluten free??? I've searched & found the PB cookie recipe but I'm looking for a main dish recipe...

TIA!

30 Minute Chicken! Serve it with a salad. (during the summer I serve Strawberry Spinach Salad with it)

Mexican Chicken Lasagna...it's made with corn tortillas - often people with a gluten issue can still have corn - so I'd check...and you can also check with the host on other ingredients in the Enchilada sauce...or make a quick one - it's easy to do!

Our household is glutten free. It is not the recipe it is the ingredients. I usually cook pc meals 3 or 4 nights of the week using the proper ingredients. One that I am doing gluten free now is the penne pasta and molten lava cake.

Be sure to ask if this is an allergy or lifestyle choice. If it is an allergy you must use proper cookware.

Ditto Ashley - I'm celiac and GF and proper cookware is a must (wrong cookware makes me look like I'm about 6months pregnant - among other symptoms - if I've ingested gluten). I've made the cheeseburger salad (croutons kept seperate in case others wanted them), Sausage and sundried tomato risotto. With the mexican chicken lasagna, becareful with the enchilada sauce, many have gluten in them. If I wasn't GF, and I had to host a GF show, I'd probably do a pizza, but wrap the stoneware in foil. While it won't absorb the moisture, you'll still get the same heating benefits.

The new South of The Border Meatloaf is, with it's corn chips instead of bread crumbs. This recipe booked me a show from someone at a recent show, because she has a family member who has a family member who eats gluten free.

Loaded Baked potato soup can be as long as you check labels! You can also check company websites for gluten free info.

Can one of you clarify what you mean by the "right cookware"? I've got a host in January who's has celiac disease. She told me not to worry about it- she's used to having her 'own food', but I'd like to try, and obviously we seem to have several options...but not sure what you mean by the cookware issue.Thanks!!

Thanks a bunch everyone!

The "right cookware" means that it hasn't been contaminated by gluten. In all honesty, you shouldn't use cookware that has already been used with gluten on it. Some people are pretty lenient on the cross contamination aspect of it, others the slightest trace will set them off for days (think of a peanut allergy, if you spread PB all over the stone, someone wouldn't be able to use that stone if they had an allergy). Just make sure that the hosts knows that the cookware has been used on gluten before, and if she's ok, then that's her perogitive. I would also try to see if you could use someone elses cookware that has not been contaminated. I know mine is designated as the "gluten free cookware" so whenever someone has a show with someone with celiac, I pass along my cookware.

1. What is the definition of a gluten-free recipe?

A gluten-free recipe is one that does not contain any ingredients that contain gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. This type of recipe is suitable for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

2. Are all Pampered Chef recipes gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes are gluten-free. However, we do offer a variety of gluten-free recipes that have been specifically developed and tested to ensure they are free of gluten-containing ingredients.

3. Can I use regular ingredients in place of gluten-free ones in a gluten-free recipe?

No, it is not recommended to substitute regular ingredients for gluten-free ones in a gluten-free recipe. The proportions and textures of the recipe may be affected, and it may not turn out as intended. It is best to follow the recipe as written for the best results.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for common kitchen tools or gadgets?

Yes, there are many kitchen tools and gadgets that are suitable for gluten-free cooking. For example, our spiralizer can be used to make zucchini noodles as a gluten-free alternative to pasta. Our food chopper can be used to make gluten-free breadcrumbs. We also offer gluten-free baking mixes and tools for baking gluten-free desserts.

5. Can I host a gluten-free cooking party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are trained to offer gluten-free options at cooking parties. You can also work with your consultant to customize the recipes to fit your specific dietary needs. Just let them know ahead of time and they will be happy to accommodate you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LUPE