• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free Recipes for Pampered Chef Shows

Patty, this is a great post, because of course, our hostesses are often a great resource on this. I'm making a call this afternoon, instead of continuing to search for something that will fit a different set of dietary needs! lol, why didn't I think of asking what would be good instead of just what would not work!?thanks and good luck. let me know what you decide to make.
LUPE
Gold Member
Does anyone have any gluten free recipes thay use at Pampered CHef shows?

The Avocado Cheese Crisps from Season's Best (I can't remember if it was the spring/summer or fall/winter, but I know it's this year!)

I have done the Mexican Cheese Crisps many times already this season - those are awesome...and gluten free!

Becky, I'm under the impression as long as there's no wheat involved it's gluten free---am I right? what about corn?Andrea, a lot of things we make can be gluten free, like the DCB fajitas, for instance, if you just leave out the tortillas, or chicken your way, or many salads without croutons. Pork tenderloin in the DCB or the grill press, and so forth.

just did a party and the host who needs gluten free recipes had me make the jerk chicken nachos with corn chips. a hit as usual.

BlueMoon said:
Becky, I'm under the impression as long as there's no wheat involved it's gluten free---am I right? what about corn?

Andrea, a lot of things we make can be gluten free, like the DCB fajitas, for instance, if you just leave out the tortillas, or chicken your way, or many salads without croutons. Pork tenderloin in the DCB or the grill press, and so forth.

Yes, corn is fine. I'm sorry - I forget to even mention that stuff, because along with the gluten intolerance, we also have a corn allergy, so I don't do anything with corn either. But most people who are gluten free can do corn.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, corn is fine. I'm sorry - I forget to even mention that stuff, because along with the gluten intolerance, we also have a corn allergy, so I don't do anything with corn either. But most people who are gluten free can do corn.

Becky, thanks! I have been unsure about corn, because my friend with gluten problems also has corn problems, like Micah. You are such a great resource on this topic, I really appreciate it.

doughmama said:
just did a party and the host who needs gluten free recipes had me make the jerk chicken nachos with corn chips. a hit as usual.

Patty, this is a great post, because of course, our hostesses are often a great resource on this. I'm making a call this afternoon, instead of continuing to search for something that will fit a different set of dietary needs! lol, why didn't I think of asking what would be good instead of just what would not work!?

thanks and good luck. let me know what you decide to make.

What are some easy gluten-free recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

One popular gluten-free recipe is the Zesty Quinoa Salad, which can be made using the Pampered Chef Quinoa & Rice Cooker. Another option is the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, made with the Pampered Chef Small Scoop and Baking Stone.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for gluten-free cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for gluten-free cooking, such as the Gluten-Free Flour Blend, the Quinoa & Rice Cooker, and the Small Scoop. These products make it easy to create delicious gluten-free dishes.

Can Pampered Chef products help with cross-contamination when cooking gluten-free?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a range of products that can help prevent cross-contamination in the kitchen. For example, the Cutting Mats come in different colors for different types of food, making it easy to designate one for gluten-free ingredients.

Are there any gluten-free recipes that are suitable for large groups or parties?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has many gluten-free recipes that are perfect for feeding a crowd, such as the Gluten-Free Chicken Enchilada Dip made in the Deluxe Cooking Blender or the Gluten-Free Veggie Pizza made on the Large Round Stone.

Are there any gluten-free options for Pampered Chef's popular stoneware products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of stoneware products that are safe for gluten-free cooking, such as the Large Round Stone, the Deep Dish Baker, and the Rectangular Baker. These stoneware products are perfect for baking gluten-free breads, pizzas, and casseroles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cookn' katie